Access National Security News HERE.
Access Korean News HERE.
National Security News Content:
1. Journalists Maria Ressa and Dmitry Muratov win 2021 Nobel Peace Prize for press freedom
2. U.S. Troops Have Been Deployed in Taiwan for at Least a Year
3. C.I.A. Reorganization to Place New Focus on China
4. The Last Days of Intervention: Afghanistan and the Delusions of Maximalism
5. The Tyranny of the 21st-Century Crowd
6. Why Biden’s Foreign Policy Looks so Similar to Trump’s
7. Special Forces soldier charged with murder of pregnant wife
8. Two-thirds of military teens want to follow in their parents’ footsteps. But these kids ‘are not okay,’ survey finds
9. China Urges U.S. to Abide by Deal to Keep Troops Out of Taiwan
10. Biden Administration Should Make Guam's Defense Center of Indo-Pacific Strategy, Expert Says
11. Taiwan is spending an extra $9B on its defense. Here’s what the money will buy.
12. State Department discloses number of nukes in US stockpile
13. Iron Dome heads to missile defense experiment in Guam
14. EXCLUSIVE US electronics firm struck deal to transport and hire Uyghur workers
15. FDD | Tehran Demands Access to $10 Billion of Frozen Iranian Assets as Reward for Negotiating
16. Palestinian official: ‘China will lead the world and is on our side’
17. Majority supports American troop intervention if allies targeted: poll
18. As CBO Shows How to Cut $1 Trillion From Pentagon, Progressives Urge Spending on ‘True Security’
19. Addressing Biocrises After COVID-19: Is Deterrence an Option?
20. Hundreds of billions were spent by the US in Afghanistan. Here are 10 of the starkest examples of 'waste, fraud and abuse'
21. DOD Announces Plan to Tackle Climate Crisis
22. Taiwan: how the ‘porcupine doctrine’ might help deter armed conflict with China
23. The Rot of Democracies
24. Zignal Labs Announces Public Sector Advisory Board
Korean News Content:
1. U.S. supports humanitarian aid for N. Korean people: State Dept.
2. U.S. expert suggests easing sanctions on N.K., with snapback clause attached, for nuclear talks
3. New spy satellites can provide data on North Korea and other key areas
4. Japan's new leader states plan to demand 'appropriate' action by S. Korea to address diplomatic stand-offs
5. North Korea distributes new emergency COVID-19 rules to its population
6. North Korea Accepts Pandemic Aid, But Border With China Remains Closed
7. Ministry: N. Korea seems to maintain strict land border controls despite signs of easing sea route
8. Unification minister talks with Jim Rogers, renews calls for 'New Deal' initiative related to inter-Korean cooperation
9. North Korea sanctions must be lifted as food shortages loom, U.N. expert says
10. U.N. member countries voice concern over N.K. missile launches
11. Family member of security agent in Hoeryong murdered recently
12. Perspective | Should South Korea build its own nuclear bomb?
13. Six in 10 Americans support US troop intervention in case of Korean conflict: survey
14. Iran-SKorea row worsens over oil billions frozen by US sanctions
15. Blinken, new Japanese counterpart share concerns on North Korea
16. Moon Jae-in Suggests Ending the Korean War; Pyongyang Agrees, but Says It’s an Unfavourable Time
17. Sue Mi Terry Appointed Director of the Hyundai Motor Korea Foundation Center