Access National Security News HERE.
Access Korean News HERE.
National Security News Content:
1. RUSSIAN OFFENSIVE CAMPAIGN ASSESSMENT, APRIL 15 (PUTIN'S WAR)
2. UKRAINE INVASION UPDATE 23
3. Zelensky asks Biden to designate Russia a state sponsor of terrorism
4. Taiwan says China's threats will only increase support for island
5. Russian Legislator and Two Staff Members Charged with Conspiring to Have U.S. Citizen Act as an Illegal Agent of the Russian Government in the United States
6. Ukraine May Get U.S. MQ-9 Reaper Strike Drones
7. [OPINION] The Philippines as disinformation battleground in the Ukraine War
8. Panel: China Planning a 'Go Big, Go Early' Strategy Against Taiwan
9. Zelenskyy Turns to the Laws of War in Prosecuting Kremlin Ally Caught in Uniform
10. This Is The Shadowy Special Operations Mothership You've Never Heard Of
11. What should the US Navy learn from Moskva's demise?
12. Liberation Without Victory
13. The Lessons of Ukraine for Taiwan—and the U.S.
14. Ukraine braces for a ‘knife fight’ in the Donbas
15. Understanding global disinformation and information operations
16. The PsyOps war comes to west Ukraine
17. ‘Neptune’ missile strike shows strength of Ukraine’s homegrown weapons
18. Removing Russia from the U.N. Security Council is a punishment that would matter | Column
Korean News Content:
1. Interview with South Korea’s next president, Yoon Suk-yeol
2. N.K. leader visits mausoleum to mark birth anniversary of grandfather
3. N. Korea marks late founder's birthday with fireworks, large-scale performance
4. Military veteran groups donate to building Wall of Remembrance in Washington
5. Radio Free Asia Wins Gracie for Korean Defector Project
6. North Koreans pay for sons to spend military service in cushy capital posts
7. Korea, U.S. in talks to hold Yoon-Biden summit around May 21: source
8. South Korean, Ukrainian FMs discuss humanitarian aid plan in phone talks
9. Is Kim Jong-un progressive?
10. North Korea's nuclear annihilation threat and Biden's timely 2022 Nuclear Posture Review
11. S. Korea decides to join CPTPP trade agreement
12. North Korea Marks Key Anniversary But No Word on Military Parade
13. Koreans Who Served Alongside Americans Earn Place of Honor on National Mall Memorial
14. How Global Is the North Korean Economy?
15. North Korea blows up the Diamond Mountain tourist resort that once symbolized peace and cooperation with South Korea, report says
16. DPRK Military Parade Viewbook 2022 | Open Nuclear Network