Access National Security News HERE.
Access Korean News HERE.
National Security News Content:
1. RUSSIAN OFFENSIVE CAMPAIGN ASSESSMENT, NOVEMBER 10 (Putin's War)
2. Ukraine: CDS Daily brief (10.11.22) CDS comments on key events
3. Ukrainian official describes chaotic Russian withdrawal from strategic city
4. Southeast Asia leaders kick off ASEAN summit in Cambodia
5. Elon Musk Has No Idea What He’s Doing at Twitter
6. Russian retreat from Kherson city sets stage for more hard combat
7. The Ukraine War Is Not World War III
8. British Army deploys alongside US and Australian partners for future warfare experiment
9. China Puts Belt & Road Back on ASEAN Agenda
10. Top U.S. General Urges Diplomacy in Ukraine While Biden Advisers Resist
11. Interview: Taiwan FM Calls Biden-Xi Meeting Conducive to Taiwan Strait Stability
12. The US wants to play in China's backyard
13. Byte, With, and Through: How Special Operations and Cyber Command Can Support Each Other
14. War Books: A Reading List Inspired by Veterans Day
15. How Democracy Can Win
16. U.S. Midterm Results Are a Net Plus for National Security
17. Special ops airmen get fewer new gunships than promised
18. What The West Misunderstands About Power In China
19. Israeli Weapons Sent to Ukraine Could End Up in Iran
20. Presidential Vacuum Persists in Lebanon
21. Iran’s terror drone pipeline to Moscow
Korean News Content:
1. World Cup Shows Need to Crack Down on Kim’s Labor Exploitation
2. South Korea to Sell Arms to U.S. for Ukrainian Forces Fighting Russia
3. The threat posed by North Korea's nuclear weapons — Markus Garlauskas on "Intelligence Matters"
4. The Immensity of Seoul’s Sadness
5. Are We Too Complacent About N.Korean Threats?
6. Yoon unveils S. Korea's strategy for free, peaceful, prosperous Indo-Pacific
7. U.S. supports helping N. Korean people, but Pyongyang ultimately responsible: State Dept.
8. U.S. concern over possible N. Korean nuclear test remains real: Sullivan
9. Outrage in N. Korea upon learning about government’s missile budget
10. N. Korean foreign ministry creates materials to justify nuclear-armed status to allies
11. Yoon is expected to reap fruitful diplomatic results in G20
12. Intelligence officer under investigation in relation to Itaewon crowd crush found dead
13. Korea negotiates exporting ammunition to the United States
14. Yoon's media policy feared to tarnish Korea's image
15. Establishing North Korean human rights foundation for both Koreas
16. Unpacking South Korea’s Recovery of a North Korean Missile at Sea