Access National Security News HERE.
Access Korean News HERE.
National Security News Content:
1. RUSSIAN OFFENSIVE CAMPAIGN ASSESSMENT, JULY 1 (PUTIN'S WAR)
2. Taiwan hits out at Hong Kong's vanishing freedoms, vows to protect its sovereignty
3. Why Does China Own So Much of Ukraine?
4. Palau slams U.N. for blocking Taiwan delegates from attending Ocean Conference
5. House Republicans push legislation to require Biden administration to detail the status of major arm sales to Taiwan
6. TikTok says it's putting new limits on Chinese workers' access to U.S. user data
7. Russia's Invasion of Ukraine Changes What We Know About State Power
8. How the Russian Media Spread False Claims About Ukrainian Nazis
9. How to win Ukraine’s long war
10. Musk’s tech put to deadly weapon effect in Ukraine
11. The Maritime Counterinsurgency Project Begins
12. Pentagon too Slow to Recognize Risk and too Fast to Give Away Needed Capability Permanently
13. China lashes out against ‘Asian version of NATO’
14. Taking on Putin through porn: how Russians are finding out the truth about Ukraine
15. China is doubling down on its bid to challenge the dollar's global dominance. Analysts lay out why it's unlikely to succeed.
16. Russia's messages with missiles tell West to back off
17. Meet The Shadowy Ukrainian Unit That Sabotages Targets Inside Russia
18. How a Nation's Social Condition Relates to Its Global Standing
19. James Stejskal: The Origins of Modern Close Quarter Battle
20. How to Break Russia’s Black Sea Blockade
21. None of the US Air Force’s linguists spoke Ukrainian. Then Russia invaded.
22. The Truth About the Evolution of Russian Military Doctrine
23. The 20-Somethings Who Help the 70-Somethings Run Washington
Korean News Content:
1. Can South Korea Bridge NATO and the US Indo-Pacific Strategy?
2. Yoon Seok-Yeol Is Rebuilding South Korean Foreign Policy
3. In chip war, Korea spends big to stay ahead of China
4. Baby steps toward a Japan-Korea rapprochement
5. North Korea says it has ‘beaten’ Covid – but there’s more to its outbreak than meets the eye
6. N. Korea reports 4,100 new suspected COVID-19 cases
7. New COVID-19 cases bounce back to over 10,000 amid resurgence woes
8. North Korean COVID-19/Fever Data Tracker
9. N. Korea blasts G-7 statement on its nuclear, missile programs, vows to bolster 'self-defense' capabilities
10. Yoon says S. Korea, Japan should discuss past, future issues simultaneously
11. Top economic policymakers of S. Korea, U.S. discuss Russian oil price cap
12. Chinese envoy prods South Korea to rethink pro-US pivot