Access National Security News HERE.
Access Korean News HERE.
National Security News Content:
1. RUSSIAN OFFENSIVE CAMPAIGN ASSESSMENT, JULY 20 (Putin's War)
2. Ukraine war forcing China to rethink ‘how and when’ it may invade Taiwan, CIA chief says
3. Biden on Pelosi trip to Taiwan: ‘The military thinks it's not a good idea’
4. Opinion | We Are Retired Generals and Admirals. Trump’s Actions on Jan. 6 Were a Dereliction of Duty.
5. Russia is ‘About to Run Out of Steam,’ MI6 Chief Say
6. The Air War over Ukraine: Why Can't Russia or Ukraine Claim Victory?
7. DoD Announces the Establishment of the All-domain Anomaly Resolution Office
8. Now Is the Time to Stop Iran From Building a Nuclear Weapon
9. United States: end of an illusion of omnipotence
10. America’s Self-Obsession Is Killing Its Democracy
11. Fewer servicemen are likely to recommend a career in uniform
12. China-Japan ties twisted and tested by Indo-Pacific Framework
13. Army to shift $1 billion to recruiting, retention efforts; rely more on reserves as ranks shrink
14. Inside the multinational logistics cell coordinating military aid for Ukraine
15. US Army’s floating equipment stockpile in Pacific gets first test
16. The United Nations Hasn’t Been Useless on Ukraine
17. Assess Russia’s Cyber Performance Without Repeating Its Past Mistakes
18. Want Better Cyber Policy? Talk to Social Scientists
19. Deputy Attorney General Lisa O. Monaco Delivers Keynote Address at International Conference on Cyber Security (ICCS) 2022
20. Ukraine war forcing China to rethink ‘how and when’ it may invade Taiwan, CIA chief says
21. Is The CIA Risk Averse?
22. ‘Stopping Putin in Ukraine Will Send a Message to Xi Jinping’
23. The fundamental flaw in US plans to defend Taiwan from a Chinese assault
24. The Gray Zone: 10th SFG(A) Green Berets intensify unconventional warfare tactics
25. USS Benfold transits Taiwan Strait, a move China calls a provocation
26. Why dollar as reserve currency is America's Achilles heel
27. What if the U.S. had backed Mao during World War II? It almost happened – SupChina
Korean News Content:
1. The Forgotten South Korean Prisoners of War Who Sacrificed and Suffered for Seven Decades for Korean Freedom
2. A rare South Korea-US missile test is meant to show they can strike back after a flurry of North Korean missile tests
3. South Korean officials say major sale of weapons to Poland is imminent
4. Why Are There so Few COVID Reinfections in Korea?
5. ROK-U.S. to resume joint military drills in five years
6. S. Korea further strengthens its economic security alliance with U.S.
7. No more unauthorized spying (South Korea)
8. N. Korea's new suspected COVID-19 cases under 200 for 2nd day: state media
9. Child YouTuber in North Korea's charm offensive
10. S. Korea, US poised to reinstate combined drills abolished in 2018
11. 30 North Korean ‘defector’ families forced to relocate to hardscrabble hinterland
12. Was North Korea’s Covid-19 “victory” planned from the beginning?
13. The Ukraine war’s gifts to North Korea
14. Russia requests North Korean labourers be sent to Donbas in exchange for wheat and machinery