Access National Security News HERE.
Access Korean News HERE.
National Security News Content:
1. RUSSIAN OFFENSIVE CAMPAIGN ASSESSMENT, MAY 4 (PUTIN'S WAR)
2. Retired US major general: What it will take for the Ukrainians to win
3. Putin Has a Problem: Are Russian Soldiers Breaking Their Own Tanks?
4. U.S. Intelligence Is Helping Ukraine Kill Russian Generals, Officials Say
5. U.S. nuclear commander warns of deterrence ‘crisis’ against Russia and China
6. U.S. to boost defense posture, prepositioned stocks in Indo-Pacific: Austin
7. The War Over Ukrainian Identity
8. The West vs. the Rest
9. The War in Ukraine Calls for a Reset of Biden’s Foreign Policy
10. Finland’s New Frontier
11. U.S. Sent Cyber Team to Lithuania Over Russia Hacking Threat
12. Taiwan's military is training for urban warfare against Chinese troops. Here's the kind of fight they're facing.
13. Special Operations Command Europe kicks off Trojan Footprint 22 with participants from more than 30 nations
14. US, Japan Defense Ministers Pledge To Defend Rules-Based Order
15. Better weather may shift Russia’s fortunes in Ukraine
16. Global NATO Takes Shape Ahead of US-ASEAN Meet
17. Why Hasn’t Russia Unleashed ‘Cybergeddon’ in Its War on Ukraine?
18. How Layered Defense in Ukraine is Shaping Future U.S. Military Operations
19. In new directive, US Army reins in Army Futures Command
20. US ramps up training of Ukrainian forces
Korean News Content:
1. N. Korea's media mute about latest missile test
2. U.S. condemns N. Korea's missile launch, urges Pyongyang to engage in dialogue
3. President Biden Announces Presidential Delegation to the Republic of Korea to Attend the Inauguration of His Excellency Yoon Suk Yeol
4. S. Korea mulling expanding support to Ukraine: trade chief
5. U.S. may discuss deployment of additional THAAD system to S. Korea: State Dept.
6. North Korea fires ballistic missile amid rising animosities
7. North Korea cracks down on 'capitalist' pop culture
8. Pope Francis, Japan’s Kishida discuss hopes for nuclear-free world after North Korea test launch, Ukraine war
9. What do young North Koreans think about the country's recent military parade?
10. Yoon names 19 presidential secretaries
11. China says it is set for stronger cooperation with new S. Korean gov't
12. N. Korea slams South’s new president Yoon as ‘pro-US’ and ‘confrontational’
13. Has Moon Jae-in’s North Korea Peace Process Failed?
14. Phillip Goldberg on his way to being U.S. envoy to Seoul