Access National Security News HERE.
Access Korean News HERE.
National Security News Content:
1. Chinese detective in exile reveals torture inflicted on Uyghurs
2. WhatsApp outage ‘a nightmare’ for group working to rescue Afghans, American citizens
3. A U.S. Military First: The War in Afghanistan Ended With Zero M.I.A.s
4. Most Americans support resettling Afghans in US: Poll
5. Our Foreign Policy Elite Has Learned Nothing From Afghanistan
6. Is Ukraine Really Pivoting Towards China?
7. What we know about the retired Green Beret recently arrested over the Jan. 6 Capitol riot
8. Taiwan and the Fight for Democracy
9. A debt limit default looms. Here’s why the Pentagon should be concerned.
10. Congress moves toward requiring women to register for the draft
11. Belt and Road Meets Build Back Better
12. How Not to Build a State
13. History hasn’t ended
14. One of These Things is Not Like the Others: Increasing Diversity Through Recruiting
15. ‘Unease’: NATO faces uncertainty amid Afghanistan withdrawal, China’s rise
16. Hypersonic Missiles: The Alarming Must-have In Military Tech
17. Should America Fight A War with China over Taiwan? Hell No.
18. Quad: A Mini-NATO In Disarray – OpEd
19. Chinese war film about victory over US trounces Bond at box office
Korean News Content:
1. North Korea answers phone, world yawns
2. US urges full implementation of UNSC sanctions on North Korea
3. UN report notes North Korea's continued nuclear, missile programs
4. ‘North rehearsed submarine attacks on South during 2018 peace talks’
5. FM Chung says S. Korea committed to global role for post-pandemic era
6. Moon tries to fan flame of warmer relations with North
7. N. Korea bolsters ideological education in military following restart of inter-Korean hotline
8. Teachers in Yanggang Province mobilized for the potato harvest
9. North Korea Trades Scorn for Flattery to Win Benefits From Moon
10. 'Escape from Mogadishu' selected as S. Korea's Oscar entry
11. A renewed chance for peace in Korea
12. Selling Slavery: South Korean investors’ $900,000 Kaesong lobbying campaign
13. When China rules the world
14. Blackouts in China Deprive North Korean Factory Workers of Hot Water and Light