Access National Security News HERE.
Access Korean News HERE.
National Security News Content:
1. Joint Statement from Quad Leaders
2. Fact Sheet: Quad Leaders’ Summit
3. US default a greater risk than Evergrande meltdown
4. Justice Department Reaches Deal With Huawei Executive
5. Quad and AUKUS building a bulwark against China
6. Neo-Nazis are still on Facebook. And they’re making money
7. Maria Ressa urges world leaders: 'Act now' vs infodemic threatening democracies
8. Kidnapping, assassination and a London shoot-out: Inside the CIA's secret war plans against WikiLeaks
9. Report Calling for Troop and Retiree Pay Cuts Is Grossly Misleading
10. Opinion | Biden’s strategy to stabilize U.S.-China relations isn’t working
11. Fallout begins for far-right trolls who trusted Epik to keep their identities secret
12. How Afghanistan’s security forces lost the war
13. Second line of defence: Taiwan’s civilians train to resist invasion
14. Russia's Lavrov says Taliban recognition 'not on the table'
15. Tomorrow’s soldiers will have their reality augmented
16. How It Feels to Be Asian in Today’s America
Korean News Content:
1. North Korea Dangles Hopes for Summit and End-of-War Declaration
2. Kim Yo Jong, Vice Department Director of C.C., WPK, Issues Press Statement
3. S. Korea says N. Korean leader sister's weekend remarks 'meaningful'
4. Kim Yo-jong extends an olive branch to Moon
5. Kim Yo-jong pressures Seoul to negotiate with US: experts
6. How Should South Korea’s Next President Approach OPCON Transfer?
7. N. Korea slams Japanese PM Suga over U.N. Assembly speech
8. Explosive rise in infections disrupts Korea's path to 'live with COVID-19' strategy
9. Plaque honoring war sacrifices unveiled at Korea Military Academy
10. US never stopped ‘longest war’ in South Korea — and now democracy thrives
11. How the U.S. Military Plans to Capture North Korean Nukes