Access National Security News HERE.
Access Korean News HERE.
National Security News Content:
1. RUSSIAN OFFENSIVE CAMPAIGN ASSESSMENT, AUGUST 5 (Putin's War)
2. Ukrainian partisans ‘fought like special forces’ against Putin’s army
3. Mozart Group: the western ex-military personnel training Ukrainian recruits
4. Obituary: Gary Schroen, the CIA spy sent to get Osama Bin Laden
5. Chinese Stages Show of Force Near Taiwan for a Third Day
6. Ex-diplomat says there are 'more intelligent ways' for the U.S. to support Taiwan than to visit
7. China’s military exercises are an intel bonanza — for all sides
8. Canadian military’s special operations members helping train Ukrainians: sources
9. What Pelosi’s Trip to Taiwan Tells Us about U.S.-China Relations
10. US-Israel-Palestine security role facing downgrade; can a colonel do a general's job?
11. Military Briefing: Himars fuels Ukraine hopes of ‘limited’ counter-offensive
12. The Coming War Over Taiwan
13. Taiwan, Thucydides, and U.S.-China War
14. In the 'gray zone' outside Kherson, Ukraine's soldiers pay a terrible price
15. Dr. Dave Johnson on “Is the Virtue in the Weapon or the Cause?”
16. The Inside Story of Carlos Ghosn’s Brazen Escape From Japan
17. Top Taiwan missile official found dead in hotel room after heart attack
18. McMaster: Taiwan Could Prove Difficult for China to Invade
19. Putin is banking on a failure of political will in the west before Russia runs out of firepower
20. The Marine Corps’ new plan will not beat China in a fight for Taiwan
21. Dan Rice, Special Advisor to CinC Valeriy Zaluzhnyi: The beta test is over. Time for NATO to send in more arms to evict the Russians
22. America Can't Allow China to End Taiwan's Democracy and Dominate Asia
Korean News Content:
1. FM calls for inter-Korean dialogue during brief encounter with North's envoy at ASEAN meetings
2. N. Korea, supply chain issue to be discussed in S. Korea-China high-level talks next week
3. N. Korea slams Pelosi's Panmunjom visit
4. S. Korean, Australian defense chiefs visit construction site for K9 howitzer factory
5. North Korea Offers Russia 100,000 ‘Volunteers’ for War on Ukraine, Russian State TV Says
6. Ukraine war LIVE – Putin should ACCEPT North Korea’s assistance in conflict, claims pundit
7. Hackers From North Korea Seen As Culprits In DeBridge Finance Cyberattack
8. North Korea calls Pelosi 'destroyer of international peace'
9. South Korea’s THAAD Missile Shield Reconsidered After North Korean Threats
10. My journey from North Korea to Columbia University
11. North Korea preparing for atomic tests, dodges sanctions in drive for weapons
12. North Korea Reports No New COVID Cases and an ‘Impossible’ Fatality Rate
13. Why We Know Even Less Than Usual About North Korea’s Food Situation
14. North Korean COVID-19/Fever Data Tracker
15. Freedom is not Free. If you don't fight for it, you will lose it eventually.