Access National Security News HERE.
Access Korean News HERE.
National Security News Content:
1. RUSSIAN OFFENSIVE CAMPAIGN ASSESSMENT, AUGUST 24 (Putin's War)
2. The Accelerating Threat of the Political Assassination
3. Ending the Ideology of the Offense, Part II
4. The Next Variant of Russia’s Political Warfare Virus
5. Taiwan to boost defense spending to deter China’s military threat
6. U.S. Goes in for the Long-Haul With Latest Ukraine War Aid'
7. Are small modular reactors the solution to growing energy and climate problems?
8. Impact of Biden’s capitulation to the Taliban
9. FDD | The Time Is Now to Reform the UN Human Rights Apparatus
10. How China Could Choke Taiwan
11. Russian attack kills 25 civilians on Ukraine's Independence Day, Kyiv says
12. Facebook, Twitter dismantle a U.S. influence campaign about Ukraine
13. Analysis | A phony, U.S.-friendly social media campaign prompts questions
14. Ukraine and Russia: What you need to know right now
15. How China’s Propaganda Influences the West
16. What’s Behind China’s ‘Action Guidelines on Military Operations Other Than War’?
17. The World Putin Wants
18. Only Bipartisanship Can Defeat Authoritarian Aggression
19. How Ukraine Can Make Russia Pay: How About Some A-10 Warthogs and Old Fighters?
20. This Gen-Z Value Could Spell Trouble for Spec Ops Community
21. Taiwan raises defense budget 14.9% amid military reform debate
22. ‘We Need to Own the Heat The Way We Now Own Night,’ Pentagon Climate Chief Says
23. PRC Efforts to Manipulate Global Public Opinion on Xinjiang
24. Meet the Green Beret veteran who's clearing mines for farmers in Ukraine
Korean News Content:
1. S. Korea holds first policy meeting on N.K. human rights in over 2 years
2. N. Korea says 4 new fever cases reported after declaring victory over COVID-19
3. N.K. marks Day of Songun
4. U.S. continues to coordinate efforts to denuclearize N. Korea with allies: State Dept.
5. US-South Korea War Games Have a Global Audience
6. Yoon Suk-yeol Maintains the Status Quo on North Korea
7. Tire tracks indicate heavy construction by Kim Jong-un
8. Resuming Ulchi Freedom Shield
9. Korea wins $2.25 bil. nuclear power plant deal in Egypt
10. Court orders NK leader to compensate families of fallen sailors
11. N. Korea orders provincial authorities to ensure military units on border have enough food
12. N. Korea’s breadbasket suffers damage due to rains and winds
13. North Korea Has Been Expanding and Modernising this Key Airfield: Are New Fighter Jet Deliveries Incoming?
14. Democratic Party of Korea turns deaf ear to North Korean human rights law
15. Sending information into North Korea is vital, Seoul's new human rights envoy says
16. 3 Things Pentagon Worries About in Use of Nuclear Weapons
The Korean situation is a…
The Korean situation is a unique one for many reasons. Western media has been able to cover this story extensively and is slowly but surely starting to get more and more accurate information. We are slowly becoming aware of the facts which have really shaped the world we live in today. Must you can get Geological Evaluation to know about business skills. In addition, there are multiple issues concerning the Korean War and nuclear weapons that are at the forefront of discussions today.