Access National Security News HERE.
Access Korean News HERE.
National Security News Content:
1. RUSSIAN OFFENSIVE CAMPAIGN ASSESSMENT, JULY 29 (Putin's War)
2. Ukrainian Forces Hamstrung by Pledge Not to Fire Into Russia
3. Why America’s Army Can’t Win America’s Wars by John A. Nagl
4. US-donated HIMARS is the 'perfect' weapon thanks to poor Russian logistics forcing senior commanders in its range, military expert says
5. Japan warns of ‘aggressor nation’ Russia, threats to Taiwan in new whitepaper
6. Analysis: A world changed, maybe permanently, by Ukraine war
7. Former US Diplomat Analyzes President Putin
8. Poland: Europe’s Newest Military Superpower? – Analysis
9. Russian accused of influencing US political groups to interfere in elections is indicted
10. China exploits US social media to push its own Xinjiang narratives, report finds
11. Powell pushing Asia into a new financial crisis
12. Pelosi should think twice about flying to Taiwan
13. German purchase of nearly three dozen F-35s from US cleared by State Department
14. US envoy: Russia intends to dissolve Ukraine from world map
15. How Russia spread a secret web of agents across Ukraine
16. Opinion | Zelensky and some lawmakers want more U.S. military personnel in Ukraine
17. What Happens if Ukraine Runs Out of HIMARS Rockets?
18. China expert reveals why Chinese threats to shoot down Pelosi's plane 'may not be bluster'
19. Man Falls From Cargo Plane After Botched Landing Near Fort Bragg In Bizarre Incident
20. Chinese Propagandist Calls for Pelosi’s Plane to Be Shot Down If She Visits Taiwan
21. Military analyst says Russia's invasion of Ukraine is now a 'war of attrition'
22. Rewards for Justice – Reward Offer for Information on Russian Interference in U.S. Elections - United States Department of State
Korean News Content:
1. Readout of Secretary of Defense Lloyd J. Austin III's Meeting With Republic of Korea Minister of National Defense Lee Jong-Sup
2. Dashed Potential: How Misperceiving China Could Hamstring the U.S.-ROK Alliance
3. U.S., S. Korea agree to expand military exercise, resume extended deterrence dialogue
4. Top diplomats of S. Korea, Ukraine discuss cooperation on post-war reconstruction
5. Yoon receives credentials of new U.S. ambassador to Seoul
6. Military readiness 'critical' to defense of S. Korea: NSC spokesman
7. South Korea's new envoy for North Korean rights vows efforts for 'human security'
8. Commemorative event to open for Korean War veterans on USS Missouri
9. Hanwha Aerospace donates $1 million to KUSAF, KDVA
10. Why the US keeps throwing cold water on inter-Korean railway projects
11. [Column] Pompeo’s claims that China obstructed N. Korea’s denuclearization
12. North Korea’s Yongbyon Nuclear Research Center: Plutonium Production Continues
13. Inspector O and the Adverb Generator (north Korea)
14. North Korea resumes coal shipments to China in violation of sanctions
15. Yoon’s approval ratings already cratering in Korea
16. China Pushes for Maritime Preeminence in the Yellow Sea