Access National Security News HERE.
Access Korean News HERE.
National Security News Content:
1. The Government Created a New Disinformation Office to Oversee All the Other Ones
2. FBI: Colombians drugged US soldiers, stole money, phones
3. Ukrainians are inspired by Finland’s heroic past and NATO present
4. Ukraine military says all 35 drones Russia launched overnight destroyed
5. Special Ops Drone Techniques Shared With Marine Corps
6. Robert Kaplan: Think “Tragically” About War and Politics
7. You Are Not Destined to Live in Quiet Times by Walter Russell Mead
8. Nationalism versus liberalism: A South Korean view of Taiwan issues
9. Chinese Company Now Owns Tutoring Firm Contracted by Military and Schools in U.S.
10. Rethinking Tradeoffs Between Europe and the Indo-Pacific
11. It is now battered Ukraine’s turn for an offensive
12. Biden Hopes for Vietnam Breakthrough
13. How China’s Echo Chamber Threatens Taiwan
14. Taiwan: Female reservists to start training for first time today
15. Taiwan: 1st group of volunteer female reservists report for training
16. China’s Wolf Warrior Ambassador Is a Hit in Beijing, Not Paris
17. Russian Offensive Campaign Assessment, May 8, 2023
18. Planes, Trains, Automobiles, and Bodabodas: Transportation Workers and Irregular Warfare
Korean News Content:
1. U.S. welcomes S. Korea-Japan summit, will work with both allies to promote rule-of-law: State Dept.
2. N. Korean FM vows stronger ties with China in meeting with new envoy
3. Seoul court again orders N. Korea to pay compensation to former POWs
4. Yoon's approval rating at 37.5 pct ahead of 1st anniversary in office: Yonhap News survey
5. Yoon marks 1st year in office amid mixed assessments of foreign policy, domestic politics
6. Yoon should drive 3 major reforms with 1 year under his belt
7. Leaders praise latest bilateral summit as a success
8. Kishida calls for stronger Korea-Japan cooperation in global supply chains, high-tech industries
9. ROK court reverses ruling against activists over anti-North Korea leafleting
10. Once-cautious Japan steps out as key U.S. security partner in region
11. Japan’s Kishida Visits South Korea as Two U.S. Allies Confront ‘Grave’ Security Issues
12. S. Korea, U.S., Japan working on missile warning consultation group
13. N. Korea apparently operating some 10 S. Korean-owned factories at Kaesong complex without authorization: ministry
14. How are N. Korea’s Three Revolution teams faring these days?