Access National Security News HERE.
Access Korean News HERE.
National Security News Content:
1. Address by the President of Ukraine on the Day of Remembrance and Reconciliation
2. RUSSIAN OFFENSIVE CAMPAIGN ASSESSMENT, MAY 8 (PUTIN'S WAR)
3. Pentagon’s China Warning Prompts Calls to Vet U.S. Funding of Startups
4. Historian Niall Ferguson details 'Cold War II' — which 'began some time ago'
5. Russo-Ukraine War Update - May 9, 2022 | SOF News
6. US diplomats arrive in Kyiv ahead of resumption of embassy operations
7. Biden admin accelerates plans to reopen Kyiv embassy
8. China says it conducted exercises near Taiwan
9. Ukraine spoils Vladimir Putin’s May 9th parade
10. Putin tries to justify Ukraine invasion in Victory Day speech
11. Inside the battle on the Eastern Front
12. The Erosion of Liberal Democracy and the Rise of Strongman-ism
13. A Pot of U.N. Money. Risk-Taking Officials. A Sea of Questions.
14. Al-Qaida chief blames US for Ukraine invasion in new video
15. Is America Ready for Chinese-Russian Liminal Warfare?
16. NATO Should Admit Finland and Sweden ASAP
17. Elon Musk Responds After Being Threatened By Russia
18. The Slippery Slope of Intelligence Sharing with Ukraine
19. Stay Calm and Consider 5 Steps on Solomon Islands
20. Don’t Call It a Gray Zone: China’s Use-of-Force Spectrum
21. Can Ukraine’s Military Keep Winning?
22. A Force for the Future - A High-Reward, Low-Risk Approach to AI Military Innovation
23. Too Fragile to Fight: Could the U.S. Military Withstand a War of Attrition?
Korean News Content:
1. N.Korea Fires Missile from Submarine
2. Signs of movement detected at Kaesong Industrial Complex: ministry
3. S. Korea, U.S. closely monitoring N. Korea's nuclear test site: ministry
4. Moon appeals for resumption of inter-Korean dialogue in farewell speech
5. NATO cyber defense group holds ceremony to welcome S. Korea's membership
6. Moon meets with Chinese VP on last day in office
7. N. Korea urges tighter steps against coronavirus amid speculation on possible outbreak
8. Spectacular return of Ri Pyong Chol sends shockwaves through the N. Korean military
9. Joint drill begins a day before new president's term
10. Yoon's inauguration ushers in era of Yongsan
11. Change of power happens tomorrow
12. Why is North Korea's state media silent on recent missile launches?
13. Yoon to start his five-year term with JCS briefing, inauguration ceremony
14. N. Korea sentences young woman to two decades in prison for distributing S. Korean TV shows, movies
15. South Korea's new president carves his own route to the top
16. Analysis: What North Korea learned from Ukraine: Now's the perfect time for a nuclear push
17. South Korea hunts tungsten treasure in race for rare minerals
18. From handshakes to hostilities: How dangerous is the situation in North Korea?