Access National Security News HERE.
Access Korean News HERE.
National Security News Content:
1. RUSSIAN OFFENSIVE CAMPAIGN ASSESSMENT, MARCH 20 (PUTIN'S WAR)
2. Russia, Failing to Achieve Early Victory in Ukraine, Is Seen Shifting to ‘Plan B’
3. US to send army contingent to Bulgaria as part of NATO battle group
4. Ukraine Rejects Russia’s Demand to Surrender Mariupol
5. Russian Soldiers Took Their City, Then Their Homes
6. Deputy Commander Of Russia's Black Sea Fleet Reportedly Killed In Action
7. Russia, China and the New Cold War
8. Intel Sharing Between U.S. and Ukraine 'Revolutionary' Says DIA Director
9. Russia's elite want Putin out, successor in mind: Ukraine intel chief
10. No gun. No helmet. No action: The frustrations of some novice Americans who signed up to fight in Ukraine.
11. Maria Stepanova: The war of Putin’s imagination
12. Biden turns to former Trump officials on China competition bill
13. Russian TV protester: "The Russian people are really against the war"
14. Ukraine War Update - March 21, 2022 | SOF News
15. For the U.S., a Tenuous Balance in Confronting Russia
16. Ukraine is getting Switchblade. It should be just the first wave of loitering munitions for Kyiv.
17. The war in Ukraine has reintroduced these words and phrases into our vocabulary
18. Zelensky: 'I'm ready for negotiations' with Putin, but if they fail, it could mean 'a third World War'
19. Does the Quad Plus add up?
20. Is Taiwan Next?
21. Taiwan's Civilian Soldiers, Watching Ukraine, Worry They Aren't Prepared
22. 70% Taiwanese willing to militarise amid fear over Chinese invasion, reveals new poll
23. FDD | Biden throws Putin a nuclear lifeline
24. Putin may be losing the information war, but Zelensky's NATO concession suggests Ukraine may be losing on the battlefield.
25. FDD | Congress must stop Team Biden from giving Russia a financial lifeline in Iran deal
26. FDD | Canada Must Bar Iranian Officials From Entering the Country
27. FDD | U.S. Should Seize and Sell Assets of Sanctioned Russian Elites to Aid Ukraine
28. The West Still Doesn’t Understand the Taliban
29. Why Deterrence Failed Against Russia
30. AP Exclusive: US admiral says China fully militarized isles
31. Russian Withdrawal Isn’t Enough
32. Ukraine defies Russian demand to lay down arms in Mariupol
33. Meet the Allies’ most dangerous spy in France during World War II
34. Biden administration formally determines Myanmar's military committed genocide
Korean News Content:
1. Ukraine war fortifies North Korea’s urge to arm
2. Yoon Should Have Asked Public About Moving Presidential Office
3. Yoon vows to remove obstacles hindering businesses
4. Yoon’s relocation plan to Yongsan met with concern about consequences
5. Daily coronavirus cases drop to 200,000s; concerns linger over spike amid eased curbs
6. N. Korea stays mum over suspected artillery shots
7. Ministry to set up new information center on unification by 2025
8. N. Korea slams Australia, Japan for 'extremely dangerous' military buildup, especially sub capabilities
9. Yoon's relocation causes headaches for Defense Ministry
10. Cybersecurity alert levels are raised
11. NK hackers stole $400m in cryptocurrency last year: report
12. Russia-Ukraine war poses food security threat to Korea
13. North Korean military told to check supplies in case of war with South Korea
14. Moon reacts negatively to presidential office relocation amid power transition
15. Online discussion with defectors suggests N. Koreans want more than just TV shows and films