Access National Security News HERE.
Access Korean News HERE.
National Security News Content:
1. With tension rising in the Pacific, US special operators have a new goal: Creating 'multiple dilemmas' for China
2. Meet the next Sergeant Major of the Army
3. IntelBrief: U.S. Continues to Closely Assess Chinese Military Modernization
4. IntelBrief: Arrests in Germany Target Far-Right and Anti-Government Extremists
5. HASC and SASC Release Text of FY23 NDAA Agreement
6. War has tamed Ukraine’s oligarchs, creating space for democratic change
7. B-21 Raider Stealth Bomber: Everything We Know Right Now
8. Botnets, Battlefields, and Blurred Lines: Optimizing an Information Strategy for Modern War
9. Making Joint All Demand Command and Control a Reality
10. House passes defense bill with more Taiwan, Ukraine security aid
11. Adviser to Ukraine’s defense minister talks post-war forces, industry
12. Ukraine Says Western Allies Shouldn’t Fear Russia Falling Apart
13. Army football alums make general more often than other officers — why?
14. Democrats ask consulting firms for information on retired military officers advising foreign governments
15. What’s in and out of the House defense bill
16. Is the ‘axis of evil’ beginning to implode?
17. Why modern wars cannot escape the trenches
Korean News Content:
1. S. Korea discusses policy blueprint to improve N. Korea's human rights situation
2. U.S. envoy for N. Korea holds rare talks with Chinese counterpart over recent provocations
3. N. Korean nuclear threat poses serious challenge to U.S. extended deterrence: Campbell
4. Kim Jong-un reshuffles top officials more often to secure loyalty, tighten power grip: ministry
5. Ex-national security adviser indicted over slain official case
6. U.S. Commits to Keeping Troop Strength in Korea
7. N.Korean Workers Party Vows to Stay in Power for 8,000 Years
8. Workers’ Party school staffer arrested for anti-socialist activity
9. South Korea Passes New Law Making Everyone a Little Younger
10. Polish president personally welcomes delivery of Korean weapons
11. North hackers used Itaewon tragedy as Trojan Horse
12. Unification ministry seeks power to investigate North Korean defectors
The Madalin Stunt Cars game…
The Madalin Stunt Cars game is appropriate for individuals who desire healthy entertainment and better hand reflexes and has no age restriction for participants.