Access National Security News HERE.
Access Korean News HERE.
National Security News Content:
1. Russia’s Military, Once Creaky, Is Modern and Lethal
2. U.S. Delivers Response to Russian Demands Amid Ukraine Crisis
3. Biden’s Berlin Gas Airlift
4. Putin’s No Chess Master by Eliot A. Cohen
5. Biden’s China policy needs to be more than just Trump lite
6. How the internet is training AI to make better disinformation
7. Explainer: What are NATO's next steps if Russia invades Ukraine?
8. U.N. chief tells Security Council: Afghanistan 'hanging by thread'
9. 'Fix my computer' Cry Echos on Social Media; Air Force CIO Responds
10. ‘Spies, Lies, and Algorithms’ Review: A Test for Intelligence
11. The Putin Doctrine: A Move on Ukraine Has Always Been Part of the Plan
12. Is ‘AUKUS Plus’ a Viable Option?
13. The Battle for the Future of the West
14. 'It's a joke': Germany's offer of 5,000 helmets to Ukraine is met with disdain amid Russia invasion fears
15. The Pentagon Is in Desperate Need of an Intervention From the Top
16. How Long Can Biden Muddle Through on China?
17. FDD | The Post-Post-JCPOA World
18. Navy Seals Stop Training in State Parks as Locals Sue Over 'War Games'
19. Be All You Can Be: Why the Marine Corps Should Look to the Army for Lessons on Force Design
20. Why China cares about the label of democracy
21. How Iran is Winning, One Attack at a Time
22. Taiwan Is Not Ukraine: Stop Linking Their Fates Together
Korean News Content:
1. N. Korea fires 2 apparent short-range ballistic missiles toward East Sea: S. Korean military
2. N.Korea Suffers Debilitating Cyber Attack
3. N.Korea Expert Tapped as U.S. Ambassador to Seoul
4. N. Korea to assume rotational presidency of U.N. disarmament conference
5. Goldberg pick, harbinger of US' hawkish North Korea policy?
6. Can Biden Avert a Crisis With North Korea?
7. Awaiting Washington's new man in Seoul
8. Seoul monitoring situation after N. Korea hit by suspected cyber attack
9. N. Korea, after harsh 2-year lockdown, slowly reopens border
10. From nukes to the Olympics, China’s mushrooming Pyongyang problem
11. North Korea's Strategic Surprise in the Yellow Sea: A Future Scenario
12. Expectations on the rise in North Korea that trade with China will increase soon
13. Sinuiju people’s committee calls on parents to “take the lead” in following the party’s childcare and education policies
14.Many 'promising things' can happen if N. Korea comes to dialogue table: Lambert