Access National Security News HERE.
Access Korean News HERE.
National Security News Content:
1. Biden Administration Foreign Policy Tracker: November
2. U.S. Military Has Acted Against Ransomware Groups, General Acknowledges
3. FDD | The Intelligence Community Must Work to Gain the Public’s Trust
4. WSJ News Exclusive | China Seeks First Military Base on Africa’s Atlantic Coast, U.S. Intelligence Finds
5. The Counter-Intuitive Sensibility of Taiwan’s New Defense Strategy
6. Diplomacy—and Strategic Ambiguity—Can Avert a Crisis in Ukraine
7. The rollback of free market policies in China
8. "I am not a traitor": Reality Winner explains why she leaked a classified document
9. The 2021 Just Security Holiday Reading List
10. Senators: Military hurt by politicians using them as ‘props’
11. Marine-style barbecue? Marines add foraging class to The Basic School
12. US Air Force’s new goal? Get rid of planes that don’t scare China
13. Japan to shoulder more cost of hosting U.S. military forces
14. Beijing’s Strategic Blueprint Is Changing as Tensions Grow
15. Who’s to Blame for Asia’s Arms Race?
16. U.S. and other nations condemn Taliban over ‘summary killings’
17. Biden administration expected to announce diplomatic boycott of Beijing Olympics this week
18. Review Finds No Answers to Mystery of Havana Syndrome
19. US military minds still stuck in Pearl Harbor mentality
20. It’s Time to Democratise Doctrine
Korean News Content:
1. Biden Administration Foreign Policy Tracker: November - KOREA
2. North Korea is a Nuclear Power with Increasingly Advanced Conventional Capabilities
3. Kim Jong-un's Sister Disappears from Public Eye
4. Tough tests for South Korea’s next president
5. What Would an End-of-War Declaration for the Korean Peninsula Actually Mean?
6. North Korea calls streetside commerce a “crime against the people”
7. With North Korea's Kim snubbing talks, Seoul kindles ‘long shot’ bid for Pope Francis to help
8. Prices of food, daily necessities estimated to be rapidly soaring in N. Korea: gov't
9. Seoul to step up monitoring fake news on N. Korea
10. North Korean government begins nationwide purchases of rice from farmers
11. Pandemic-hit North Korea faces chronic food shortage amid COVID-induced border closures
12. Ball in Kim Jong-un's court for 'end of war' declaration
13. Moon's 'declaration' is downplayed by U.S. as a 'statement'
14. Japan's PM says Tokyo to keep demanding Seoul's 'appropriate' measures over history-related row
15. Reflections on inter-Korean peace