Access National Security News HERE.
Access Korean News HERE.
National Security News Content:
1. Irregular warfare will win ‘strategic competition’
2. Irregular Warfare Campaigning and the Irregular Warfare Center
3. Buying time to avoid war over Taiwan
4. How Biden Can Help Zelensky
5. Dispatch from Kherson: Inside Ukraine’s battle to win the infrastructure war
6. U.S.-Australia Work to Strengthen Alliance
7. Special Operations News Update - December 5, 2022
8. U.S. Altered Himars Rocket Launchers to Keep Ukraine From Firing Missiles Into Russia
9. Would a NATO vs. Russia Conflict Really be 'World War III'?
10. Rogue Superpower: China Is A Global Pariah and Shows No Remorse
11. Defense authorization bill enters final stretch
12. Bell Textron's Valor wins Army’s FLRAA competition to replace Black Hawk
13. Major power outage after vandals sabotage multiple electrical substations
14. China’s Covid protests not as meaningful as portrayed
Korean News Content:
1. N. Korea fires some 130 artillery shells into inter-Korean maritime 'buffer zones'
2. S. Korea to revive 'enemy' expression for N.K. regime, military in defense white paper: sources
3. N. Korea accelerates efforts to raise status of the Kim dynasty’s next generation
4. North fires big guns, bigger insults at unification minister
5. Cooperation critical to dealing with N. Korea, economic challenges: envoys
6. 71st Operation Christmas Drop begins, Korea joins U.S. and its allies
7. Trump Owed Hidden Debt While In Office (alleged north Korea link)
8. Korea, Vietnam elevate ties to comprehensive, strategic partnership