Access National Security News HERE.
Access Korean News HERE.
National Security News Content:
1. C.I.A. Director Visits Israel and the Middle East Amid Israel-Hamas War
2. Iran Might Have Miscalculated in Gaza
3. Israel's military operations will deal a huge blow to Hamas. But is it even possible to completely destroy them?
4. Inside the Top-Secret Military Concert Series You've Never Heard Of
5. The People’s Liberation Army is not yet as formidable as the West fears
6. Hamas and the New Lessons of Irregular Warfare
7. Russian Offensive Campaign Assessment, November 6, 2023
8. Iran Update, November 6, 2023
9. The US is quietly arming Taiwan to the teeth
10. China’s Gray-Zone Tactics Show the U.S.-Philippine Alliance Is Working
11. Special Operations News - November 6, 2023 | SOF News
12. Defense Department Report Shows Decline in Armed Forces Population While Percentage of Military Women Rises Slightly
13. China has acquired a global network of strategically vital ports
14. China Resists Efforts to Free ‘Wrongfully Detained’ Americans
15. Soldiers' winning idea hides friendly radio calls in a sea of noise
16. Troops’ data is for sale. That puts national security at risk: report
17. Israelis overwhelmingly are confident in the justice of the Gaza war, even as world sentiment sours
Korean News Content:
1. Is the US-ROK Alliance Prepared for a Multipolar World?
2. S. Korea, US, Japan to launch high-level cyber consultation group
3. U.S.' increased deployment of strategic assets aimed at reassuring security commitment: Seoul official
4. U.S. envoy vows to make clear 'inextricable' link between N. Korea's human rights abuses, threats
5. S. Korea to continue to support suspended inter-Korean dictionary project: minister
6. Unification minister calls on China to enable N. Korean defectors to decide country of choice
7. U.S. expert voices concern over N.K.'s cooperation with Russia, abandonment of decadeslong effort to normalize ties with U.S.
8. South Korea to open 10 new embassies across the globe
9. Expert says North likely to ramp up production of munitions after Russia shipments
10. Korea to establish new diplomatic missions in 12 countries in 2024
11. NK's new holiday meant to enhance image of Kim's daughter: expert
12. UN's advice (to ROK)
13. The enduring strength of Korean culture By John Alderman Linton (Ihn Yo-han)
14. Race issue enters Korean politics