Access National Security News HERE.
Access Korean News HERE.
National Security News Content:
1. RUSSIAN OFFENSIVE CAMPAIGN ASSESSMENT, JANUARY 14, 2023
2. New Jersey requiring students to learn 'media literacy' to fight 'disinformation'
3. The sun is crackling with ‘solar flares’. Here’s what that means.
4. Rare earths find in Sweden: A gamechanger?
5. Former Russian president says Japanese leader should disembowel himself
6. Hate speech rises on Twitter in its largest markets after Musk takeover
7. UK to send Apache helicopters and modern tanks to Ukraine
8. The Taiwanese Expedition – Xi Jinping has read Thucydides. Have the China hawks?
9. US should help arm Taiwan with missiles to destroy Shanghai, says ex-general
10. Call for PLA to use AI for ‘smart deterrence’ against US over Taiwan
11. Logistical challenge looms for Ukraine over promised tanks
12. Pentagon Balks at Sending Ukraine Long-Range Bombs
13. To Make Japan Stronger, America Must Pull It Closer
14. Joint Statement of the 2023 U.S.–Japan Security Consultative Committee ("2+2")
15. Japan Coast Guard’s rising role in a rules-based Indo-Pacific
16. Will the Ukraine war slow Russia’s Arctic push?
17. Japan sells Tokyo as US linchpin of security against China, Russia
18. GOP officially launches probe into chaotic Afghanistan withdrawal
19. MLK Jr.’s dream not yet achieved, but still attainable, advocates say
20. From phishing scams to propaganda: How Russia, rogue nations utilize cyber capabilities against the US
Korean News Content:
1. N. Korean nuclear test inevitable, China unwilling and unable to help: Victor Cha
2. N. Korea to hold key parliamentary meeting this week
3. S. Korea seeks formal consultations with US, EU on NK human rights
4. South Korea, US in talks on how to modernize UN Command: ministry
5. Yoon Suk Yeol takes economic diplomacy to Davos Forum
6. Yoon says he expects 'big achievements' from UAE visit
7. UAE announces decision to invest US$30 bln in S. Korea
8. Yoon meets with S. Korean troops of Akh unit in UAE
9. N. Korea slams U.N. secretary-general's comment on its 'unlawful' nuclear weapons program
10. S. Korean population falls for 3rd consecutive year in 2022
11. Koreans' per capita spending on luxury goods highest in world
12. Does the American Dream still exist? ( A Korean view)
13. Japanese prime minister vows to resolve any issues with Korea
14. Undeterred giant – China slammed for 'emotional' retaliation (Against South Korea)
15. [Column] How not to keep fighting yesterday’s war (South Korea)
I had all my cryptos saved…
I had all my cryptos saved in a digital wallet for years. When I upgraded to a new device, trying to log into my wallet on the new device proved abortive. I couldn't access the funds in my wallet until I reached out to these tech gurus online and explained the state of things to me. I don't need to write much about these hackers because this testimonial shows that those guys are experts in their crafts. Thank goodness these guys came to the rescue. Within hours, the problem was resolved and I’m now able to access my wallet again. They taught me how not to lose my wallet and guided me about Bitcoin Investment and mining BOTs. < Cybergenie@cyberservices.com >