Access National Security News HERE.
Access Korean News HERE.
National Security News Content:
1. RUSSIAN OFFENSIVE CAMPAIGN ASSESSMENT, NOVEMBER 4 (Putin's War)
2. Ukraine: CDS Daily brief (04.11.22) CDS comments on key events
3. Iran acknowledges sending drones to Russia for first time
4. Putin endorses evacuation of parts of Ukraine's Kherson region
5. The Untold Story of ‘Russiagate’ and the Road to War in Ukraine
6. Perspectives for Influence Operations Investigators
7. A Response: The Promises and Pitfalls of Developing Pre-Crisis Clandestine Underground Resistance Organisations - Lessons of the WWII Polish Underground State
8. Russian arms and influence in Myanmar
9. Elon Musk’s Twitter faces early test in U.S. midterms: ‘Disinformation can pay off big time’
10. How Much Difference Can One Person Make?
11. Asia Matters for America: Public & Elite Opinion Poll Report
12. Should America ‘Lead from Behind’ in China Policy?
13. Taiwan Strait issues must be resolved peacefully, say G7 foreign ministers
14. Reunifying with Taiwan is only way to stop foreign invasion of island: China’s Communist Party
15. In a first, Space Force picks private university as war college
Korean News Content:
1. N. Korea fires four short-range ballistic missiles toward Yellow Sea: S. Korean military
2. Allies wrap up joint air drills involving two B-1B bombers
3. N. Korea fires more missiles as US flies bombers over South
4. S. Korean military seeks to salvage debris from N. Korea’s SRBM
5. Experts See US Firm Response To Expected North Korean Nuke Test
6. 3 heroes swept in and saved 30 in Itaewon, then vanished
7. Nuclear Weapons Use Will ‘End’ Kim Regime, US, South Korea Say
8. S. Korea, U.S. agree on four categories of 'extended deterrence' cooperation
9. US urges UNSC action to punish NK over recent provocations, China and Russia again refuse
10. EXPLAINER: How impoverished N. Korea finances testing spree
11. North Korea’s Doctrinal Shifts Are More Dangerous Than Missile Launches
12. North Korea: What missiles does it have?
13. US Ups N.Korea Pressure But Fears No End To Headache