Access National Security News HERE.
Access Korean News HERE.
National Security News Content:
1. The Failure in Afghanistan Is Worse Than in Vietnam
2. Reports of military planes landing at Bagram air base in Afghanistan
3. Netflix’s ‘Squid Game’ Is the Dystopian Hit No One Wanted—Until Everyone Did
4. AMMO, Inc. Raises Q2 Guidance To $55 Million; Targets $400 Million In Revenues By 2024 (NASDAQ: POWW, POWWP)
5. The Great Ammo Shortage: Blame the U.S. Government?
6. China's loans leave developing nations with $385 billion in 'hidden debts', reveals study
7. The Information Operations Episode
8. America the Humble: The End of Post-9/11 Militarism
9. New Roles for Civil Affairs Forces in a New World
10. Rodrigo Duterte: Philippine president announces retirement from politics
11. 'Voice behind the violence': English-speaking narrator of ISIS propaganda videos arrested and charged by Justice Department
12. The idea of the West has always been in motion and in crisis
13. NY Times: Opinion | Jan. 6 Was Worse Than It Looked
14. H.R.5130 - Consortium To Study Irregular Warfare Act of 2021
Korean News Content:
1. N. Korea blasts U.N. Security Council for convening meeting on its missile launches
2. S. Korea, US differ over NK sanctions
3. Seoul strives to resuscitate inter-Korean peace momentum
4. Commentary: Could Kim Jong Un’s sister be the first woman leader of North Korea?
5. Underwater Missile Trucks? South Korea's New Submarine Is Special
6. North Korea Is Weaponizing the Naval ‘Gray Zone’ Against the South
7. Moon says S. Korea should take pride in latest missiles
8. How to turn away from an ally
9. North Korea’s Foreign Policy: A Revisionist State, an Alliance with China or a Third Way?
10. Standing on their own: North Korean refugees test startup dreams
11. North Korea Increases Fines for Quarantine Violations to Exorbitant Levels
12. North Korea Forces Hungry Citizens to Pay for Propaganda Murals
13. Success of 'Squid Game'