Access National Security News HERE.
Access Korean News HERE.
National Security News Content:
1. RUSSIAN OFFENSIVE CAMPAIGN ASSESSMENT, OCTOBER 10 (Putin's War)
2. Ukraine: CDS Daily brief (10.10.22) CDS comments on key events
3. US airports' sites taken down in DDoS attacks by pro-Russian hackers
4. Russia’s Revenge
5. China’s Real Takeaway From the War in Ukraine: Grey Zone Conflict Is Best
6. The risks of escalation in the Ukraine war are rising fast
7. More Missile Defenses for Ukraine
8. Putin and the Shadow of Munich
9. The War in Ukraine Is Decimating Russia’s Asian Minorities
10. Opinion | Democracies must stand firm against Xi Jinping’s next assault on human rights
11. 'War crime:' Industrial-scale destruction of Ukraine culture
12. Ukraine leader to ask G7 for air defence weapons after Russian strikes
13. Executive Order On Enhancing Safeguards For United States Signals Intelligence Activities
14. Wormuth: US Army to invest in larger, high-tech formations
15. FDD | China wins human rights vote at UN, exposing flaws of Biden’s reform plan
16. Five reasons why the Crimean bridge explosion is significant
17. FDD | Ukraine’s NATO Bid is a Test of the “Open Door”
18. FDD | Growing Trade Signals Deeper Ties Between Iran and Turkey
19. US information attacks undermine global security, stability - China Military
20. Musk's proposal for China-Taiwan relations gets slammed: Our freedom is 'not for sale'
21. British Official Stresses Threat From China Even Amid Russian Aggression
22. The end of the brown beret: Air Force special ops squadron shuts down after 28 years advising allied aviators
23. The Army is struggling to stay out of the culture war
Korean News Content:
1. Yoon says N. Korea has nothing to gain from nuclear weapons
2. How to Stop North Korea's Missile Tests: One Million USB Drives Loaded with K-Pop?
3. ‘North Korea has already won’: US urged to abandon denuclearisation ‘farce’
4. North Korea Unleashes Flurry of Missiles as US War Games End
5. Kim Jong-un's Wife Resurfaces at Missile Launches
6. Yoon's office defends naval drills with Japan
7. South Korea To Supply Ukraine With Chiron MANPADS & US Is Paying For Them - Czech Media Reports
8. S. Korea urges Pyongyang to halt provocations, respond to economic aid offer
9. Presidential office sees possibility of localized provocation by N. Korea
10. North Korea Says It Has Underwater Missile Silos, but Experts Aren’t So Sure
11. When Will Biden Put Pressure on North Korea?
12. Commentary: South Korea is reconsidering nuclearisation in response to North Korea
13. US policy on North Korea the least bad option