Access National Security News HERE.
Access Korean News HERE.
National Security News Content:
1. Russian Offensive Campaign Assessment, June 6, 2023
2. U.S. had intelligence of detailed Ukrainian plan to attack Nord Stream pipeline
3. US, Japanese, Philippine coast guard ships stage drills
4. House Armed Services chair wants China spending bill, less Ukraine aid
5. Opinion | D-Day dawns for Ukraine
6. Nazi Symbols on Ukraine’s Front Lines Highlight Thorny Issues of History
7. We’re WEIRD and Our Adversaries Know It: Psychological Biases Leave the United States Vulnerable to Cognitive Domain Operations
8. The 82nd Airborne Division just announced its newest unit. Here's what it will do
9. How the West Can Secure Ukraine’s Future
10. Why the UN Still Matters
11. Maybe the Ukrainians blew up the Kakhovka Dam?
12. Navy SEAL training commander says no one person accountable after candidate death
13. Revising Public-Private Collaboration to Protect U.S. Critical Infrastructure
14. Opinion | An Endgame for Ukraine
15. Special Forces Association Convention 2023 | SOF News
Korean News Content:
1. Yoon gov't unveils National Security Strategy highlighting N.K. threat
2. Yoon government releases first security strategy paper
3. Yoon hails S. Korea's election as UNSC member as 'victory of global diplomacy'
4. Experts skeptical about effectiveness of S. Korea's UNSC seat to rein in N. Korea
5. North Korea’s most dangerous woman: Meet Kim Jong-un’s sister Yo-jong
6. Why the North Korea 'War Alert' Is a Warning We Must Take Seriously
7. The WHO Welcomes North Korea
8. US Senate launches 'Korea Caucus' to mark 70th anniv. of alliance
9. N. Korean youth group donates multiple rocket launchers to military
10. South Korea, Japan bank on improved ties to counter North Korea
11. The Benefits of Pulling Back from NE Asia —Time for Korea and Japan to Step Up | Opinion
12. North Korea hackers suspected in new $35 million crypto heist