Access National Security News HERE.
Access Korean News HERE.
National Security News Content:
1. Witnesses to the End (Afghanistan)
2. Did the U.S. Marines Really Get 'Crushed' By the Royal Marines?
3. Afghan Military Pilots, on the Run, Feel Abandoned by U.S.
4. China Builds Missile Targets Shaped Like U.S. Aircraft Carrier, Destroyers in Remote Desert
5. T-Day: The Battle for Taiwan (war game scenarios from Reuters)
6. Investigative journalist seeks to uncover the truth behind fatal 2017 Niger ambush in documentary
7. T-Day: The Battle for Taiwan (war game scenarios from Reuters)
8. To Steer China’s Future, Xi Is Rewriting Its Past
9. We’ve All Pretended About Taiwan for 72 Years. It May Not Work Any Longer.
10. FDD | Secure the Data, Not the Device
11. Saudi Arabia and Israel Tiptoe Toward Overt Security Cooperation
12. Biden’s sweet talk won’t curb Erdogan’s abuses in Turkey and beyond
13. How China's 'greyzone warfare' is designed to subdue the enemy
14. Novels of Sino-American War and the Shadow of Hector Bywater
15. The Lessons of Two Decades of War: A Review of IWI’s Inaugural Conference
16. Can American democracy and soft power be restored?
17. The Politics of Freedom
18. Will to Fight: Are Americans and Chinese Ready to Die for Taiwan?
19. China looks to Tajiks to spy Afghan terror risks
20. Creative Peacemaking in Mindanao
Korean News Content:
1. S. Korea to keep monitoring N. Korean military's moves: ministry
2. Suspected COVID-19 cases lead to lockdown of Eighth Corps' housing district
3. Korea has a seat at Biden's first democracy summit
4. Russia looks to Korean ship industry for help in Far East, Arctic
5. Urea water shortage woes deepen as production wanes
6. Envoy says China will do its best to help solve urea water solution shortage in S. Korea
7. S. Korea to import 200 tons of urea from Vietnam amid supply shortage
8. S. Korean vice minister, U.S. envoy discuss Iran issue
9. [Us and Them] Why does Korea have such a deep political divide?
10. Yes, I’ve seen ‘Squid Game’ by Ambassador Kathleen Stephens
11. Long before ‘Squid Game,’ South Korea filmmakers elevated the underdog
12. Where the Hell Is Kim Jong Un’s Eric Clapton-Obsessed Brother?
13. Yoon says he is open to inter-Korean summit, but not 'for show'
14. Korean War mural in Washington D.C. explained in US designer's upcoming memoir