Access National Security News HERE.
Access Korean News HERE.
National Security News Content:
1. Past as Prelude? Envisioning the Future of Special Operations
2. Hundreds Seeking Evacuation From Afghanistan Forced to Leave Safehouses
3. Every US citizen who wants out of Afghanistan offered departure, State Department says
4. Cyber Marines could be empowered to act boldly under commandant’s future force vision
5. Why America Needs to Rethink the Taiwan Narrative
6. Do cyber spies dream of electric shadows?
7. How America can defend Taiwan by Elbridge Colby
8. ABC News Documentary ‘3212 Un-Redacted’ Counters Pentagon’s Narrative Of Deadly Ambush On Special Forces’ Anti-Terror Operation In Africa
9. Perspective | An Air Force sergeant killed himself on the steps of the Lincoln Memorial. The note he left is heartbreaking.
10. Poll: Veterans Say US Left Afghanistan Without Honor, and They Want to Talk About It
11. Top Haqqani Network leader named Taliban governor of Logar | FDD's Long War Journal
12. Let’s Get to Know Space Force, Trump’s Most Misunderstood Creation
13. FDD | A New Threat to Iron Dome
14. FDD | Canada must increase pressure on Iran
15. FDD | Biden Administration Hesitates to Condemn Iranian Terrorism in Iraq
16. PFLP Boasts About its Ties to Iran | FDD's Long War Journal
Korean News Content:
1. Sherman, Colleagues Send Letter to Biden Administration Urging the Pursuit of Peace on the Korean Peninsula
2. Is Your Representative Being Influenced by Extremists to Support a Bill Granting Concessions to North Korea?
3. North Korea tells military to prepare for winter as government lowers fuel allotments
4. North Korean hospital mum on cause of death for 10 ‘suspected’ COVID-19 patients
5. U.S. seeks closer ties with S. Korea for resilient supply chains: key diplomat
6. S. Korea, IAEA hold talks on N. Korean nukes, Fukushima water release
7. Korean presidential hopeful vows big foreign policy shifts
8. Should Our Security Controls Be More Like North Korea or Norway?
9. US repeats decision on when to change command has not yet come
10. Seoul monitoring N. Korea's move to mark 10th anniv. of Kim's leadership: ministry
11. N. Korea calls for efforts to achieve economic goals under five-year plan
12. Moon's push for end-of-war declaration losing momentum: experts