Access National Security News HERE.
Access Korean News HERE.
National Security News Content:
1. RUSSIAN OFFENSIVE CAMPAIGN ASSESSMENT, JULY 21 (Putin's War)
2. SOCOM Nominee Sees China Fight As More Partner Building, Less Door Kicking
3. HIMARS: The new U.S. rocket launchers in Ukraine are making the Russians furious. But can they win the war?
4. How Inequality Hobbles Military Power
5. Why the Human Rights Movement Is Losing
6. The Future of China's Cognitive Warfare: Lessons from the War in Ukraine
7. Has Russia Reached Its ‘Culminating Point’ in Ukraine?
8. Russia declares expanded war goals beyond Ukraine's Donbas
9. The bottom lines for peace in UkraineThe bottom lines for peace in Ukraine
10. Two kinds of détenteTwo kinds of détente
Korean News Content:
1. Yoon calls for details of 'audacious plan' for N. Korea
2. Yoon says N. Korea is ready to conduct nuclear test at any time
3. Unification ministry to seek security, economic incentives for N. Korea in denuclearization bid
4. Ministry seeks early counter-rocket system rollout with plan to resume major allied field training
5. Poland to buy jets, tanks and howitzers from South Korea, says minister
6. Pentagon: N. Korea may conduct a nuclear test this month
7. President Yoon Suk-yeol calls for strong missile defense against North Korea
8. S. Korea, US to normalize joint military drills
9. S. Korea to lift ban on N. Korea TV, newspapers despite tensions
10. Korea in bind over US-led chip alliance
11. Woman Who Killed Kim Jong-Un's Brother Explains How She Did It
12. Could Kim fight a Ukraine-style, network-centric war?Could Kim fight a Ukraine-style, network-centric war?