Access National Security News HERE.
Access Korean News HERE.
National Security News Content:
1. RUSSIAN OFFENSIVE CAMPAIGN ASSESSMENT, APRIL 9 (PUTIN'S WAR)
2. 1st US ambassador to Ukraine: 'I think we handled it wrong from the get-go'
3. Romney Was Right About Putin
4. Opinion | How Do We Deal With a Superpower Led by a War Criminal?
5. Nine ways Russia botched its invasion of Ukraine
6. Russia lost the battle for Kyiv with its hasty assault on a Ukrainian airport
7. Destroyed Armored Vehicle In Ukraine Gets The "Wolverines!" From 'Red Dawn' Treatment
8. An American’s search for meaning in Ukraine’s foreign legion
9. Finland is hurtling towards NATO membership
10. What Vladimir Putin misunderstood about Ukrainians
11. Terrorism, Ukraine, Taiwan and the Outsourcing Wars
12. Biden’s Choice: Win or Lose in Ukraine? by Bing West
13. Inside the covert network sending arms and drones to Ukraine forces
14. The Real Collapse Of The USSR Is Taking Place Only Now
15. Does the New U.S. National Defense Strategy Make Any Sense?
16. The Untold Story of the Afghan Women Who Hunted the Taliban
17. The AP Interview: Zelenskyy seeks peace despite atrocities
18. In Africa, U.S.-Trained Militaries Are Ousting Civilian Governments in Coups
19. Russia is Turning into North Korea
20. Intel: Putin may cite Ukraine war to meddle in US politics
Korean News Content:
1. Defense minister nominee, a former JCS vice chairman with expertise in S. Korea-US alliance
2. Yoon names 8 Cabinet members, including defense, finance ministers
3. Yoon picks half of his Cabinet
4. S. Korean FM joins NATO meeting on Ukraine, reaffirms support for Ukraine
5. Defense chief visits UNC post near North Korea amid tensions
6. More Koreans now see themselves as conservative than progressive
7. North Korea-China trade on restoration path, but Pyongyang faces challenges
8. A new cycle of escalation begins on the Korean Peninsula
9. Why South Korea’s new president Yoon Seok-yeol is not a ‘K-Trump’ but ‘K-Clinton’
10. One Garment’s Journey Through History
11. Stuck between the state and neighbors, North Korean local watch chiefs are quitting
12. After Calling Bush a 'Monkey' & Trump 'Mentally Deranged', North Korea Comes for 'Old Man' Biden
13. South Korea's new missile interception weapon amid nuclear tension with North