Access National Security News HERE.
Access Korean News HERE.
National Security News Content:
1. DoD Transmits 2022 National Defense Strategy
2. RUSSIAN OFFENSIVE CAMPAIGN ASSESSMENT, MARCH 28 (PUTIN'S WAR)
3. Fiscal 2023 Budget Funds Military for Today, Future
4. Ukrainian intelligence releases names of more than 600 alleged Russian spies
5. Here’s what’s in Biden’s natsec budget
6. Billionaire Abramovich, Ukrainian peace negotiators hit by suspected poisoning -reports
7. The Army Is Not Ready to Win Without Fighting
8. Shanghai starts China's biggest COVID-19 lockdown in 2 years
9. Taliban hard-liners turning back the clock in Afghanistan
10. Zelensky says Ukraine prepared to discuss neutrality in peace talks
11. Ukraine War Update - March 28, 2022 | SOF News
12. The Work to Come: Russia, Ukraine, and the West at the Negotiating Table
13. The Will to Fight
14. Biden makes 'no apologies' for saying Putin 'cannot remain in power'
15. Global Supply Chains Are Driving Conflict. They Can Be Rewired for Peace.
16. China hid the COVID pandemic and could do it again
17. Strikes on Iraq Reveal Iran’s Embrace of Missile Operations
18. Troops would see a 4.6% pay raise next year under Biden’s fiscal 2023 budget plan
19. Pentagon will accelerate production of missiles Ukraine has requested to refill US stockpiles
20. US, Filipino forces start war drills in region facing Taiwan
Korean News Content:
1. N.K. leader urges party officials to eradicate anti-socialist practices
2. Dictator Kim Jong-un assured that Pyongyang will continue to develop "powerful means of attack" in North Korea
3. Analysts investigate possibility of North Korea missile test 'deception'
4. Kim says N.Korea will arm forces with ‘more powerful means of attack’
5. Yoon’s approval rating on a slippery slope
6. Opinion | North Korea’s man with the shades and the missiles just won’t disappear
7. North Korea's Missile Program Keeps Growing More Dangerous
8. Beatings and forced abortions: Life in a North Korea prison
9. The Dark History Of The Woman Who Raised Kim Jong Un
10. S. Korean, Russian nuclear envoys discuss N. Korea's ICBM test
11. North Korean capital Pyongyang cracks down on citizens illegally moving downtown
12. North Korea’s latest missile test may not have been what it claimed
13. N.Korea's Kim calls for ramping up ideological campaigns amid 'worst difficulties'