Access National Security News HERE.
Access Korean News HERE.
National Security News Content:
1. RUSSIAN OFFENSIVE CAMPAIGN ASSESSMENT, JANUARY 13, 2023
2. Condoleezza Rice: U.S. Arming Ukraine 'Just Common Decency,' Upholding 'International Law'
3. Why Should We Listen to Gates and Rice About Ukraine?
4. How Finland Is Teaching a Generation to Spot Misinformation
5. Taiwan ready to assist Ukraine with digital reconstruction
6. Authorities Fear Extremists Are Targeting U.S. Power Grid
7. US-China chip war: America is winning
8. US carrier strike group begins operating in South China Sea as tensions with China simmer
9. Ukraine, Japan and the Korean War’s 21st-Century Parallel
10. The world has entered the fifth wave of anti-government terrorism
11. China committee, NDS commission signals new Congress will focus on Beijing
12. Beyond the Quad: Booming Security Cooperation Efforts in the Indo-Pacific
13. The 6 Horsemen of the Apocalypse for China
14. U.S. Policy Refuses to Win in Ukraine By Bing West
15. In Bakhmut, modern warfare meets World War I-style brutality.
16. Talking to an Investigative Reporter Who Exposed Chinese Influence in Canada
17. Bradley Fighting Vehicle Platoon Leader: Ukraine Can't Use Them Immediately to Fight Russia
18. Could Beijing Risk a Diversionary War Against Taiwan?
19. Hard-line House Republicans set up fight over military budget, Pentagon ‘wokeism’
Korean News Content:
1. Why US policy on North Korea should prioritize nonproliferation, not denuclearization
2. Biden, Kishida call for denuclearization of N. Korea, reaffirm cooperation with S. Korea
3. Ukraine, Japan and the Korean War’s 21st-Century Parallel
4. S. Korea's advanced Army unit, U.S. Stryker team hold joint drills near border with N. Korea
5. South Korean President Takes Aim at North Korea, U.S. With Nuclear Comments
6. US quickly downplays Yoon’s ‘nuclear prospect’
7. CNO Gilday: Expanding Military Cooperation Between South Korea, Japan 'A Necessity'
8. ＜Inside N. Korea＞Why are food prices skyrocketing at the start of the new year? Anxiety over food shortages leads to hoarding and even people wandering around after falling into financial ruin
9. Seung-Whan Choi: What could bring the Korean Peninsula to the brink of war
10. North Koreans struggle to escape, thanks to covid and Kim
11. South Korea vows to fix name errors of soldiers at US memorial
12. Why Biden is wrong about North Korea
13. 'Outrageous': South Korean President Under Fire for Considering Nuclear Weapons
14. South Korea: Mixed Progress on Rights
I had all my cryptos saved…
I had all my cryptos saved in a digital wallet for years. When I upgraded to a new device, trying to log into my wallet on the new device proved abortive. I couldn't access the funds in my wallet until I reached out to these tech gurus online and explained the state of things to me. I don't need to write much about these hackers because this testimonial shows that those guys are experts in their crafts. Thank goodness these guys came to the rescue. Within hours, the problem was resolved and I’m now able to access my wallet again. They taught me how not to lose my wallet and guided me about Bitcoin Investment and mining BOTs. < Cybergenie@cyberservices.com >