Access National Security News HERE.
Access Korean News HERE.
National Security News Content:
1. For Putin, Propping Up Allies Is Turning Into a Perilous Bargain
2. Grid, a ‘Fuller Picture’ News Site, Goes Live
3. Two decades after 9/11, there are more safe havens than ever
4. In Afghanistan, a humanitarian ‘inferno’ — and tough questions for the U.S.
5. Reforming the Defense Department's Planning, Programming, Budgeting, and Execution Process
6. US military links prolific hacking group to Iranian intelligence
7. Human Rights Watch criticises Biden, others for weak defense of democracy
8. FDD | It Is Time to Counter China’s Data Strategy
9. From the Jaws of Retreat - Vietnam, Afghanistan, and the Persistence of American Ambition
10. More Odysseus, Less Achilles: Developing Special Operations Forces for the Challenges Ahead
11. The Nonproliferation Regime Is Breaking
12. Analysis: China's ex-Washington envoy resurfaces with an important message
13. Military Chiefs Sound Alarm at Proposal to Hold 2022 Spending to Last Year’s Level
14. Making ‘Quad Plus’ a Reality
15. Cyber innovation and partnerships are key to future deterrence
16. Iran’s Mohsen Rezaee Should Face Justice
17. A More Just Drone War Is Within Reach
18. Underwater drones herald sea change in Pacific warfare
19. Biden mulled reducing support for France’s military operations in Africa. Instead, he doubled down.
20. The West Is Right to Deny Russia a ‘Sphere of Influence’
21. Science Just Discovered Your Brain Really Hates PowerPoint
22. China tries to tone down war talk as military tells Taiwan to "surrender"
Korean News Content:
1. Treasury Targets Democratic People’s Republic of Korea Individuals Supporting Weapons of Mass Destruction and Ballistic Missile Programs
2. United States Designates Entities and Individuals Linked to the Democratic People’s Republic of Korea’s (DPRK) Weapons Programs
3. U.S. pushing for more U.N. sanctions on North Korea over missiles
4. US sanctions 5 North Koreans following recent missile tests
5. Moon wants to formally end the Korean War. Can that bring peace?
6. Don't Push Your Ally into a Corner
7. Yanggang Province declares January “month of intensive crackdowns on illegal behavior”
8. South Korea fires up its ‘artificial sun’
9. Kim Jong Un’s Hypersonic Missiles Show He Can Hit U.S. Back
10. S. Korea's military capable of intercepting N.Korea's new missile: defense ministry
11. North Korea: Covid-19 Used to Bludgeon Rights
12. Trickle of Humanitarian Aid Enters North Korea as Border Closure Drags On
13. About 70 S.Korean attendees of U.S. tech show test positive for COVID-19
14. Decades after adoption, Camp Humphreys commander’s wife returns to Korea and a past nearly forgotten
15. Arirang TV - Peace and Prosperity Ep.133 N. Korea fires hypersonic missile, retracts from Beijing Olympics