Access National Security News HERE.
Access Korean News HERE.
National Security News Content:
1. RUSSIAN OFFENSIVE CAMPAIGN ASSESSMENT, OCTOBER 5 (Putin's War)
2. Ukraine: CDS Daily brief (05.10.22) CDS comments on key events
3. Putin Must Go: Now Is the Time For Regime Change in Russia by John Bolton
4. U.S. Believes Ukraine Was Behind an Assassination in Russia
5. How the US might respond to a Russian nuclear attack in Ukraine
6. 'Watched the whole time': China's surveillance state grows under Xi
7. U.S. Aims to Turn Taiwan Into Giant Weapons Depot
8. Ukrainian Colonel captures and drives off with Russian T-90 tank
9. How Global Public Opinion of China Has Shifted in the Xi Era
10. Ex-cop kills 22 children, 12 others in Thai mass shooting
11. Putin’s Apocalyptic End Game in Ukraine
12. The Russian Military Seems to Be in Full Retreat in Ukraine
13. Frozen compass, frigid wind — How Green Berets would airdrop into the Arctic in a future war
14. How China got a spy inside the US Army
15. The Pentagon set 18 diversity goals in 2011. It’s fulfilled 6 of them.
16. US special forces conduct midnight raid in Syria killing 'ISIS leader'
17. Army Piloting Pentagon’s Counter-UAS Efforts
18. The problem with tyrants like Kim Jong-un and Vladimir Putin
19. How Biden Can Stand With the Iranian People
20. The World Cup Won't Clean Up Qatar's Image
21. Opinion | Ukraine needs advanced U.S. drones that can instantly transform a battle
22. Can Congress Save the Marine Corps from Itself?
Korean News Content:
1. What Do We Do About North Korea? Deterrence by Denial Is the Answer
2. North Korea fires 2 ballistic missiles toward sea
3. Latest DPR Korea missile launch risks escalating tensions, Security Council hears
4. North Korea's Hwasong-12 Missile Test Over Japan Must Be Punished
5. U.S. slams Beijing and Moscow after North Korea fires more missiles following UN meeting
6. N. Korea rebukes redeployment of U.S. aircraft carrier to East Sea
7. S. Korean, U.S., Japanese nuclear envoys condemn N. Korea's missile provocation
8. 112 (II), THE PROBLEM OF THE INDEPENDENCE OF KOREA
9. UN Security Council splits, again, over North Korea missiles
10. US accuses China, Russia of enabling North Korea's Kim Jong Un
11. Will North Korea conduct a nuclear test during China’s Congress?
12. Mint Explainer: The message in missile North Korea fired over Japan
13. Why Japan Didn't Try To Intercept The North Korean Ballistic Missile
14. The problem with tyrants like Kim Jong-un and Vladimir Putin
15. 12 N.K. warplanes fly in formation, apparently stage firing drills: S. Korean military
16. North Korea Test-Fires Two Short-Range Ballistic Missiles Off Its Coast