Access National Security News HERE.
Access Korean News HERE.
National Security News Content:
1. How China ate America's lunch as a distracted U.S. focused on terror
2. When will supply chains be back to normal? And how did things get so bad?
3. China tests new space capability with hypersonic missile
4. China Tested A Fractional Orbital Bombardment System That Uses A Hypersonic Glide Vehicle: Report
5. China is no threat to people in the US; Wall Street, CIA & the Pentagon are: Analyst
6. US lies about Wuhan lab are motivated by geopolitics: report
7. The Chinese film beating Bond and Marvel at the box office
8. Op-ed: Why the U.S.-China duo is the most significant, and potentially the most perilous, bilateral relationship in human history
9. S. Korea voices 'deep regrets' over Kishida's ritual offering to war shrine
10. U.S. Afghan Resettlements Slowed by Housing Shortage, Old Technology
11. It’s time to focus on treating ‘invisible wounds’ of veterans, advocates say
12. Special Operations Command to Test Fire Sneaky Laser Weapon on AC-130J Ghostrider Gunship
13. Bombshell leak reveals China's 'game-changing' hypersonic weapon
14. Analysis | Are Americans growing warier of more government just as Biden tries to pass his big agenda?
15. In allied capitals, a nuanced, cautious view of Biden
16. Marine who criticized top brass over Afghan policy gets $5,000 fine and reprimand
17. Iowa Rep. Steven Holt: 52% of Trump supporters favor secession to preserve the principles of our republic
18. Scientists uncover a psychological factor that explains support for QAnon better than political ideology
Korean News Content:
1. N. Korea may be considering engaging with S. Korea, US: Biegun
2. Seoul, Washington almost ready for humanitarian aid to Pyongyang: nuclear envoy
3. Counter-terrorism experts eye Korea's border control practices
4. S. Korea's nuclear envoy pins hope on end-of-war declaration to resume talks with North
5. Unification minister reiterates resolve to revive peace efforts with N. Korea
6. ‘Another Example of Propaganda’: Chinese War Blockbuster Fuels Anger in South Korea
7. Kim Jong Un loses 5kg in just two months
8. South Korea Reconsiders a Rite of Manhood: the Draft
9. North Korea's 'Business as Usual' Missile Provocations
10. Pence calls on Biden to show ‘strength’ on North Korea and China