Access National Security News HERE.
Access Korean News HERE.
National Security News Content:
1. Former Army Chief of Staff Gen. Raymond Odierno Dies
2. Pakistani nuclear weapons scientist Abdul Qadeer Khan dies aged 85
3. Microsoft: Digital Attacks Are Getting Worse, Russia Bears Much of the Blame
4. U.S. Set Out to Hobble China’s Huawei, and So It Has
5. It’s Not Misinformation. It’s Amplified Propaganda.
6. Taiwan's future lies in reunification
7. Why Can’t Women End Wars?
8. US Withdrawal From Afghanistan: An Act Of Offshore Balancing
9. EXCLUSIVE Cash airlifts planned to bypass Taliban and help Afghans -sources
10. China’s Communist Party Formally Embraces Assimilationist Approach to Ethnic Minorities
11. ‘Starting a Fire’: U.S. and China Enter Dangerous Territory Over Taiwan
12. Box office success in China of Korean war epic shows importance of patriotic themes and influence of Hong Kong filmmakers
13. Who should decide the future of Taiwan?
14. Chinese former journalist detained after questioning country's role in Korean War
15. Perspective | Why outlawing harmful social media content would face an uphill legal battle
16. Applications for FDD’s 2022 National Security Fellows Program are NOW OPEN!
Korean News Content:
1. N. Korea quietly marks 76th founding anniversary of ruling party
2. Gyeonggi Gov. Lee named presidential candidate for ruling party amid swirling corruption scandal
3. Finalization of PPP’s presidential contenders
4. What Makes North Korea's New Hypersonic Missile So Terrifying
5. Victims of North Korea’s ‘Paradise on Earth’ Campaign Demand Justice (Japanese abductees)
6. What is Kim Jong Un thinking?
7. North Korea employs charm offensive for leverage with U.S.
8. The Nobel committee’s warning (A view from Korea)
9. North Korea's Special Forces: 200,000 Shock Troops Ready for War