Access National Security News HERE.
Access Korean News HERE.
National Security News Content:
1. Russian Offensive Campaign Assessment, September 4, 2023
2. What China is Learning from the Ukraine War – And What it Means for the West
3. Special Operations News Update - September 5, 2023 | SOF News
4. Marines’ top general ‘ruthlessly’ rides out Tuberville’s military hold
5. Resisting Russia: Insights into Ukraine's Civilian-Based Actions During the First Four Months of the War in 2022
6. Italy Seeks to Leave China’s Belt and Road Initiative—Without Angering Beijing
7. Exclusive: China to launch $40 billion state fund to boost chip industry
8. Chinese spy agency suggests that a Biden-Xi meeting hinges on "sincerity"
9. Remind Me Again...What Were We Deterring? Cyber Strategy and Why the United States Needed a Paradigm Shift
10. Is Ukraine really interested in fighting corruption?
11. Opinion | America Is an Empire in Decline. That Doesn’t Mean It Has to Fall.
12. Lack of Will: How the All-Volunteer Force Conditioned the American Public
13. GOLDWATER RIPPLES: How Defense Reform Made the Fighting Force More Diplomatic
14. Sneaky War: How to Win the World Without Fighting
15. Putin Races Against the Clock: The Dangers of a Desperate Russia
16. The Future Convergence of AI, IoT, and Quantum Computing in Information Warfare: A Pandora's Digital Box
17. How to Help Ukraine Win the War of Attrition
18. The US national innovation base has critical weaknesses. Just look at Starlink.
19. Opinion: Don’t thank my husband for his service if you don’t know why he died
20. Introducing the Harding Project: Renewing Professional Military Writing
Korean News Content:
1. Kim Jong-un and Putin Plan to Meet in Russia to Discuss Weapons
2. North Korea’s Kim Jong Un Expected to Meet Putin in Russia
3. Seoul says N. Korea should seek int'l norms-based cooperation amid report of possible Kim-Putin summit
4. N. Korea's Kim likely flaunting daughter at military events to elicit loyalty: Seoul
5. Devotion for People's Wellbeing (north Korea)
6. Kim Jong Un Has Many Reasons to Meet With Vladimir Putin
7. What's behind North Korea's 'nuclear attack' drills?
8. Security Nexus paper on Northeast Asia’s Military Tech & South Korean Defense Implications
9. Culture ministers of S. Korea, Japan, China to meet for 1st time in 4 years
10. Yoon: N. Korea is in worst economic condition since Kim took power
11. Russian Ambassador, ‘DPRK-China-Russia joint training is appropriate’
12. Time to manage Korea’s relations with China
13. Hyesan inminbans encourage people to exchange foreign currency at banks
14. N. Korea continues to export weapons to Russia, Iran, Syria and others
15. ＜Breaking News＞Kim Jong-un regime restarts public executions…Nine people shot to death in Hyesan City on August 30 according to witness
16. Premature to say Kim Jong-un's daughter an heir: Seoul