Access National Security News HERE.
Access Korean News HERE.
National Security News Content:
1. Russian Offensive Campaign Assessment, September 25, 2023
2. U.S. Abrams Tanks Reach Ukraine. Is It a Case of Too Little, Too Late?
3. Russia appears ready to accept Crimea as Ukraine's—on one condition
4. Opinion | The United States is morally obliged to secure the release of hostages
5. Tensions With China Cross a New Line in the South China Sea
6. Inside Iran’s influence operation | Semafor
7. India and US army chiefs call for free and stable Indo-Pacific as Chinese influence grows
8. The Rules-Based International Order Is Quietly Disintegrating
9. Justice Department Fights to Reinstate Bowe Bergdahl's Court-Martial Conviction
10. Opinion | A memorial to the war on terror is coming. Here is why you should care.
11. Opinion: Ukraine’s bumpy road ahead just got rockier
12. Pentagon Plan to Buy Thousands of Drones Faces Looming Snags
13. The Frontline States: Conversations and Observations About Russia's Other War in Europe
14. To Coup or Not to Coup: The Cold War Hangover of US Security Assistance
15. Phasing Out GPS Reliance in U.S. Military Operations: An Imperative in the Face of Emerging Threats
16. Russia, Ukraine, and the Future Use of Strategic Intelligence
17. Carter County in Tennessee part of warfare exercise ‘Robin Sage’ run by Fort Liberty as test for U.S. Special Forces
18. Biting Off What It Can Chew: Ukraine Understands Its Attritional Context
19. The Billionaire Keeping TikTok on Phones in the U.S.
Korean News Content:
1. S. Korea stages military parade in downtown Seoul for 1st time in decade
2. Yoon says S. Korea-U.S. alliance will end N.K. regime in event of nuclear weapons use
3. N. Korea's criticism of Yoon reflects sense of isolation, crisis: unification ministry
4. N. Korea scheduled to hold key parliamentary meeting following Kim-Putin summit
5. N. Korea opens border to foreigners for first time since COVID-19: report
6. Two rescued after armored vehicle submerges during test run
7. North Korea says cooperation with Russia 'natural' for neighbours
8. 'Glad I finished Thaad, Gsomia before going to prison' – Former President Park Geun-hye
9. N. Korean fuel vendors face heavy crackdown by police
10. Seoul warns of N Korean regime termination, if nuclear weapons used
11. No dating at historic sites, North Korea warns young couples
12. South Korea Presidents clash over North Korea policy
13. ＜Inside N. Korea＞Unusual changes in the Army (1) In a rare move, police are tasked with cracking down on breaches of military discipline as crimes by soldiers and desertions increase
14. Biden will try to ‘manage’ NK nukes, not resolve it: US expert
15. Kim Jong-un's lifeline
16. Unification minister to visit Britain, Germany