Access National Security News HERE.
Access Korean News HERE.
National Security News Content:
1. Biden Administration Foreign Policy Tracker: December
2. Biden Says He Is Willing to Talk to Putin About Ukraine, With Conditions
3. China brings in ‘emergency’ level censorship over zero-Covid protests
4. RUSSIAN OFFENSIVE CAMPAIGN ASSESSMENT, DECEMBER 1
5. Ukraine: CDS Daily brief (01.12.22) CDS comments on key events
6. Dave Johnson tribute essay published on The RAND Blog
7. Russia 'open' to talks on Ukraine but presses demands after Biden comment
8. Is the Army Misplacing the Blame for Its Recruiting Crisis?
9. Pentagon eyes major expansion of Ukraine military training
10. Why Russia’s cyber-attacks have fallen flat
11. Congress wants to arm Taiwan, but hasn’t figured out how to pay for it
12. Russia and China are Training Their Bombers Together. Why?
13. Americans Support U.S. Backing Ukraine, Despite Risk of Wider War, Survey Finds
14. Targeting Tiandy - The Case for Blacklisting a Chinese Tech Firm Tied to Crackdowns on Uyghurs and Iranian Protestors
15. The cost of war (Russia)
16. To deter Russia, EUCOM official stresses 'threat-informed' exercises
17. Just Half of Americans Trust the Military, Survey Finds
18. China easing 'zero-COVID' policy a 'rare display of weakness' from Xi Jinping, Tiananmen Square protester says
19. Blank paper movement shows Xi backlash: analysts
20. Xi Broke the Social Contract That Helped China Prosper
21. Can America Really Envision World War III?
Korean News Content:
1. Biden Administration Foreign Policy Tracker: December - KOREA
2. New US sanctions against North Koreans over missile program
3. Seoul places new sanctions on North Korea over arms buildup
4. N. Korea ramps up efforts to attain 2022 economic goals amid food shortage
5. Russia, China enabling N. Korea's provocative actions for own gains: State Dept. official
6. Will crypto’s collapse implode North Korea’s nukes?
7. Promotions announced in Marine Corps, Special Warfare Command
8. Pentagon: China might intervene in the event of war on Korean Peninsula
9. N. Korea researches ways to use Siemens NX for industrial applications
10. N. Korean women’s association tells members to better support their husbands
11. North Korean bandits steal 200 kilos of gold bars worth US $12 million