Access National Security News HERE.
Access Korean News HERE.
National Security News Content:
1. China signals it could soften its zero-Covid policy, but there are more questions than answers
2. Let’s Put the Pentagon’s China Report in Context
3. Philippines will explore for oil in South China Sea even without a deal with Beijing: Marcos
4. Learn from Ukraine, DIA Chief Tells New China Mission Group
5. US Hints at Military Option to Prevent a 'Nuclear Iran'
6. Palestinian Terrorist Groups Continue to Build Tunnels Under UNRWA Schools
7. Iran Arrests Niece of Supreme Leader as Death Toll of Protesters Mounts
8. Chinese users play cat-and-mouse with censors amid protests
9. Pentagon report warns that China may wield AI to enhance ‘cognitive domain operations’
10. Why Isn't Joe Biden Supporting Protests in China and Iran?
11. The Kadena Conundrum: Developing a Resilient Indo-Pacific Posture
12. How Much Do Language Skills Matter for Security Force Assistance? Not as Much as We Think
13. Journalist Maria Ressa explains 'How to Stand Up to a Dictator'
14. Russia-Ukraine War Has Influenced How BAE Systems Designed Army Bradley Replacement
15. Review | Why do some Asian countries embrace democracy while others reject it?
16. #WTH is TikTok so dangerous?
17. Castration, gang-rape, forced nudity: How Russia’s soldiers terrorise Ukraine with sexual violence
18. Nato holds first dedicated talks on China threat to Taiwan
19. This Vietnam-Era Special Ops Unit Had a 100% Casualty Rate
Korean News Content:
1. What N. Koreans think about Kim Jong Un’s daughter
2. China, Russia should play 'constructive role' on N. Korean nukes: U.S. ambassador
3. N. Korea to hold key party meeting to unveil next year's policy direction
4. Chinese Embassy in Seoul to open memorial alter for late Jiang
5. N.K. leader meets Air Force commanders, pilots over last month's massive warplane protest against S. Korea
6. North Korea forces citizens to change names for a more idealistic sound
7. Saudi Arabia And South Korea Are Forging Closer Defense Ties
8. ＜Interview with Two N. Korean Women＞ How do N. Koreans view the appearance of Kim Jong-un’s daughter, “Ju-ae”? Rumors circulate that she’s a “genius” and an “advisor” to her father
9. Chinese residents in Seoul join 'white paper' protests against Beijing's COVID policy
10. US to Announce New North Korea-Related Sanctions Today
11. Air Force launches Space Operations Squadron
12. US working with Seoul, Tokyo for 'effective mix' of steps to strengthen extended deterrence
Celebrate Christmas with the…
Celebrate Christmas with the love of your life. I suggest you contact Dr.Excellent He brought back my Ex-boyfriend. My boyfriend left me and I was devastated. The most painful thing is that I was pregnant for him. I wanted him back. I did everything within my reach to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so badly because of the love I had for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to my sister and she suggested that I should rather contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back , I had no choice than to try it. I messaged the spell caster called Dr.Excellent, and he assured me there was no problem and that everything will be okay before 28hours. He cast the spell and surprisingly 28 hours later my boyfriend called me. It was so surprising, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that had happened He wanted us to come back together. He also said he loved me so much. I was so happy and went to him that was how we started living together happily again.thanks to Dr.Excellent. if you are here and your Lover is turning you down, or your boyfriend moved to another girl, do not cry anymore, contact Dr.Excellent for help now..Here his contact. WhatsApp: +2348084273514 ,Email: Excellentspellcaster@gmail.com