Access National Security News HERE.
Access Korean News HERE.
National Security News Content:
1. Transcript of the ADDRESS OF REVEREND DR. MARTIN LUTHER KING, JR. New York State Civil War Centennial Commission Park Sheraton Hotel, New York City Wednesday Evening, September 12, 1962
2. RUSSIAN OFFENSIVE CAMPAIGN ASSESSMENT, JANUARY 15, 2023
3. National Security and the Middle Class
4. The U.S. Army Needs Mobile, Long-Range, And Precise Artillery
5. Will a Trillion Dollars Per Year Buy America a Better Defense?
6. TikTok Tries to Win Allies in the U.S. With More Transparency
7. Auburn Banned TikTok, and Students Can’t Stop Talking About It
8. TikTok Must be Banned in US and Free World
9. Information literacy courses can help students tackle confirmation bias and misinformation
10. China’s True COVID Death Toll Estimated To Be in Hundreds of Thousands
11. China says 60,000 people have died of Covid since early December
12. Death toll in Russian missile strike in Ukraine rises to 40
13. U.S. begins expanded training of Ukrainian forces for large-scale combat
14. The U.S. Marine Corps: Now An Access-Denial Force to Fight China?
15. Putin Should Be Shocked: Ukraine Keeps Killing Russia's Missiles
16. The Problem With Primacy - America’s Dangerous Quest to Dominate the Pacific
17. Wartime Putinism – What the Disaster in Ukraine Has Done to the Kremlin—and to Russia
18. Martin Luther King Jr.’s ‘Letter From Birmingham Jail’
Korean News Content:
1. Yoon, Biden not quite in step on nukes for South Korea
2. ‘Forced labor issue will be resolved before summer,’ says S. Korea
3. S. Korea's COVID-19 cases down to lowest Mon. tally in 12 weeks
4. S. Korea, India agree in high-level dialogue to strengthen special strategic partnership
5. [Editorial] Normalize Korea-Japan relations before it’s too late
6. Population Decline Threatens Major Crisis (South Korea)
7. Chongjin cuts opening hours of markets to push people into national manure production campaign
8. Guard who deserted Kim Jong Un’s Pyongsong villa turns up as a wandering beggar
9. China eases visa rules for S. Korea, Japan amid spat
I had all my cryptos saved…
I had all my cryptos saved in a digital wallet for years. When I upgraded to a new device, trying to log into my wallet on the new device proved abortive. I couldn't access the funds in my wallet until I reached out to these tech gurus online and explained the state of things to me. I don't need to write much about these hackers because this testimonial shows that those guys are experts in their crafts. Thank goodness these guys came to the rescue. Within hours, the problem was resolved and I’m now able to access my wallet again. They taught me how not to lose my wallet and guided me about Bitcoin Investment and mining BOTs. < Cybergenie@cyberservices.com >