Access National Security News HERE.
Access Korean News HERE.
National Security News Content:
1. RUSSIAN OFFENSIVE CAMPAIGN ASSESSMENT, MAY 6 (PUTIN'S WAR)
2. Russia’s offensive in Donbas bogs down
3. ‘I Simply Refuse’: Wiretaps Catch Putin’s Troops Breaking Own Tanks in Sabotage Scheme
4. US seeks to downplay role in sinking of Russian warship
5. THE PLA’S EVOLVING OUTLOOK ON URBAN WARFARE: LEARNING, TRAINING, AND IMPLICATIONS FOR TAIWAN
6. US intelligence told to keep quiet over role in Ukraine military triumphs
7. The Croesus Delusion: Why We Habitually Misread Sun Tzu
8. Training, Weapons, Intel: The US Military's Slow Slide Toward Confrontation with Russia over Ukraine
9. Putin’s Private Army Accused of Raping New Moms on Maternity Ward
10. CIA instructs Russians on how to share secrets with the spy agency
11. The Lessons Taiwan Is Learning From Ukraine
12. Putin’s Next Power Play Is a Parade
13. China’s Xi Proposes Global Security Initiative
14. Taiwan jets scramble as China air force enters air defence zone
15. Shadow Risk: How Gray Zone Campaigns Can Escalate
16. The mystery of the Moskva and Makarov
17. To Save Democracy and Defeat Putin, Give Up ‘the West’
18. Where’s Biden on growing nuclear threats?
19. Ukrainian tractors vs. Russian tanks: The hundred-year history behind the meme
20. How the West should respond to China’s search for foreign outposts
21. Pentagon moves $1.45 billion to restock Javelin, Stinger missiles sent to Ukraine
Korean News Content:
1. North Korea fires suspected missile into sea
2. New conservative South Korean leader prepares for inauguration with pledge for deeper ties to U.S.
3. N. Korea could stage nuclear test this month: State Dept.
4. North Korea Fires Off Suspected Sub-Launched Ballistic Missile
5. Incoming gov't vows to reassess N.K. threats as soon as it takes office
6. Yoon says any meetings with N.K. leader should be for 'tangible' results
7. Top nuke envoys of S. Korea, U.S. condemn N.K. missile launch in phone call
8. The Yoon-Biden summit imagined
9. Biden will reaffirm ‘ironclad’ defense commitment to S.Korea, Japan against N.Korea on Asia trip
10. Rebooting Talks With North Korea
11. Taiwan Expects GDP to Overtake Korea's
12. North Korea Is Back
13. Treasury sanctions cryptocurrency tool tied to North Korean hackers
14. North Korea denounces Sweden, Finland over NATO application
15. Treasury sanctions crypto service that helped N. Koreans launder funds