Access National Security News HERE.
Access Korean News HERE.
National Security News Content:
1. RUSSIAN OFFENSIVE CAMPAIGN ASSESSMENT, APRIL 26 (PUTIN'S WAR)
2. Roots of the Resistance: Understanding National Identity in Ukraine
3. Some Clausewitzian Thoughts on the Ukrainian Defense
4. Russia reports blasts in south that Ukraine calls payback for invasion
5. Blasts reported in 3 Russian regions bordering Ukraine
6. U.S., Ukraine, and Neutrality Law | SOF News
7. The US needs a new approach to producing weapons. Just look at Ukraine.
8. Going Underground: Ukraine’s Subterranean Fighters Highlight the Benefit – and Long History – of Tunnels in Warfare
9. Modernizing the Military May Require Modernized Oversight
10. From Electronic Warfare to Cyber and Beyond: How Drones Intersect with the Information Environment on the Battlefield
11. What We Know About Future Maritime Wars
12. As Raytheon struggles to replenish Stinger missiles, lawmaker pushes Defense Production Act
13. Why Xi Is Trapped in Ukraine
14. America is now thinking of “winning” the war in Ukraine
15. How does Ukraine keep intercepting Russian military communications?
16. Biden’s National Security Strategy still unavailable
17. U.S. diplomats return to Ukraine for first time since Russia's invasion
18. Russian Leaders Know They’re Committing War Crimes. Their Laws of War Manual Says So.
19. Interview: Can the Russian Military Overcome Its Manpower Problems In Ukraine?
20. Taiwan aims to learn lessons of Ukraine in annual military drills
21. Former Marine Trevor Reed freed in prisoner swap with U.S., Russia says
22. Rethinking Indonesia’s non-aligned foreign policy
23. Don’t Fight in Another Country’s War
24. NATO’s Nordic Expansion: Adding Finland and Sweden Will Transform European Security
25. What War Is Still Good For
26. A Real Foreign Policy for the Middle Class
27. The Bizarre Russian Prophet Rumored to Have Putin’s Ear
28. China grapples with political challenges as Covid death toll mounts
29. China condemns latest U.S. sailing through Taiwan Strait
30. Vicious Blame Game Erupts Among Putin’s Security Forces
31. Fuel And Ammo Depots Keep Blowing Up In Russia. Ukraine’s Ballistic Missiles Might Be Why.
32. Ramstein meeting gives birth to global 'contact group' to support Ukraine
Korean News Content:
1. NEW HRNK REPORT HIGHLIGHTS THE TRANSMISSION OF OFFICIAL INFORMATION ALONG THE (NORTH) KOREAN PEOPLE’S ARMY (KPA)’S CHAIN OF COMMAND AS WELL AS THE SURREPTITIOUS CONSUMPTION OF INFORMATION FROM THE OUTSIDE WORLD
2. North Korea's Nuclear Weapons Are Here to Stay
3. Kim Jong Un hints he might use nukes as more than deterrent
4. Nuclear arms not just a deterrent, says Kim
5. Kim Jong Un Underlines North Korea’s Nuclear Capabilities in Military Parade
6. U.S. objective remains complete denuclearization of Korean Peninsula: State Dept.
7. See the weapons on display during North Korea’s latest parade
8. N. Korea uses footage of young women caught wearing “capitalist” clothing in lectures
9. North Korea’s new sub missile aims for US mainland
10. N. Korea poses serious threat to peace, nonproliferation regime: DoD spokesperson
11. Ex-president Park coming to Yoon's inauguration
12. Putting strained relations back on track
13. Self-destructive behavior - Allies should thwart North's threat to use nukes
14. North Korea struggling to secure 'advanced' nuclear technology: expert
15. North Korean state media airs footage of military parade
16. North Korea lowers threshold for nuclear use: experts
17. Ramstein meeting gives birth to global 'contact group' to support Ukraine