Access National Security News HERE.
Access Korean News HERE.
National Security News Content:
1. RUSSIAN OFFENSIVE CAMPAIGN ASSESSMENT, APRIL 22 (PUTIN'S WAR)
2. UKRAINE INVASION UPDATE 24
3. Russian War Crimes in Ukraine | SOF News
4. Putin’s Struggles in Ukraine May Embolden Xi on Taiwan by Hal Brands
5. Fact Sheet on U.S. Security Assistance for Ukraine
6. Ukraine now has more tanks on the ground than Russia: US official says
7. Operation Z: The Death Throes of an Imperial Delusion
8. Inside the elite Ukrainian drone unit founded by volunteer IT experts: 'We are all soldiers now.'
9. Army To Test Its Biggest Interactive Drone Swarm Ever Over Utah
10. Foreword—How to Evaluate the Modernized Russian Military’s Performance in Ukraine
11. FAA apologizes for Capitol parachutists incident that led to evacuation
12. Opinion | Can Sanctions Really Stop Putin?
13. Russia's ailing command: 'Bloated and slouching' Putin is seen gripping a table amid cancer battle rumours
14. He Was a Penniless Donor to the Far Right. He Was Also a Russian Spy.
15. Calling all weapons makers: Pentagon seeks new ideas to arm Ukraine
16. The next National Defense Strategy is coming. These seven points are key to understanding it.
17. Spy agency utilizes autistic analysts' unique skills
18. Russia Tried to Hold Ukraine’s Internet Hostage, Then SpaceX Stepped In
19. Pro-CCP inauthentic social media accounts shift focus to the Quad
20. ‘Voice of April’: Chinese netizens get creative to keep censored film on social media
21. Hackers Claim to Target Russian Institutions in Barrage of Cyberattacks and Leaks
22. What I learned in Ranger School helped me through a mental health crisis
23. U.N. Slapped Down Latest Taiwan Outreach Effort, Citing Chinese Talking Point
24. US firm purchases former Navy shipyard in Subic Bay, Philippines
25. Starlink fought off Russian jamming attack faster than the military could
Korean News Content:
1. Policy Experts Call for Strengthening U.S.-ROK Alliance and Korean Reunification 'End Goal' for Regional Security and Development
2. President-elect Yoon mourns passing of U.S. Korean War veteran
3. Yoon Seok-yeol’s rise from rebel prosecutor to president
4. South Korea, Japan need 'strong mediator' to work out differences, says former US ambassador
5. U.S.' approval rating jumps to 59 pct in S. Korea: poll
6. U.S. supports inter-Korean cooperation to create stability: State Dept.
7. North Korea nuclear test may be imminent as Kim amps up pressure
8. Biden to visit South Korea and Japan
9. Analysis: North Korea could ‘go small’ with tactical nukes
10. Departing South Korean Leader Exchanges Farewell Letters With Kim Jong-un
11. Koreans may be about to lose a year from their age. Here’s why
12. South Korea’s Supreme Court Issues Landmark Ruling on Gay Sex