Access National Security News HERE.
Access Korean News HERE.
National Security News Content:
1. RUSSIAN OFFENSIVE CAMPAIGN ASSESSMENT, APRIL 16 (PUTIN'S WAR)
2. The Mozart Group
3. U.S., allies plan for long-term isolation of Russia
4. 'Inclined Toward Treason': More And More Russian Soldiers Reportedly Refusing To Fight In Ukraine
5. Ukraine’s warning to Russia as war shifts east: ‘We are not going to give up a millimeter of our Motherland’
6. GUY ADAMS reveals how Ukrainians are holding out beneath Mariupol
7. Ukraine is scanning faces of dead Russians, then contacting the mothers
8. The New Democratic Alliance May Not Outlast the Ukraine War
9. Russia Crisis Military Assessment: How Ukraine can take the fight to Russia
10. Russia and China nightmare as UK scientists analyse secrets of Putin's prized fighter jet
11. What other weapons could the West wheel out?
12. Putin’s Ukraine Gamble Pivots to a Very Different Battlefield
13. 'A family tradition': Special Forces candidates train across North Carolina for Robin Sage
14. Putin Has A Problem: NATO Is Sending Artillery and Tanks to Ukraine
15. US Army using lessons from Ukraine war to aid own training
16. Russia Loses Another General, Vows ‘Elimination’ of Resistance
17. More Than 1,500 Books Have Been Banned in Public Schools, and a U.S. House Panel Asks Why
Korean News Content:
1. North Korea Launches 2 Short-Range Missiles
2. North Korea sharpens nuclear prowess with test of new weapons system: KCNA
3. N.K. leader inspects new tactical guided weapons test to improve nuke efficiency
4. Korea's Population to Dwindle Below 50 Million Next Year
5. S. Korea to hold NSC meeting on N.K. military activities: Cheong Wa Dae
6. President-elect Yoon to send delegation to Japan for policy consultation
7. Why not a Korea-U.S.-Japan TTC?
8. Korea-US joint military drills begin Monday
9. 'Call me by my English name'
10. Korea takes step closer to normality
11.FBI Statement on Attribution of Malicious Cyber Activity Posed by the Democratic People's Republic of Korea
12. North Korea's Kim attends massive parade honoring grandfather