Access National Security News HERE.
Access Korean News HERE.
National Security News Content:
1. RUSSIAN OFFENSIVE CAMPAIGN ASSESSMENT, SEPTEMBER 26 (Putin's War)
2. Ukraine: CDS Daily brief (26.09.22) CDS comments on key events
3. Ex-CIA officer says Putin is 'completely cornered' and the chances of his using tactical nuclear weapons in Ukraine are increasing 'by the day'
4. Col. Owen Ray may lose Special Forces tab, lawyer doxxed prosecutor’s kids ahead of trial
5. Verdict reached in trial of former JBLM colonel accused of beating wife, causing standoff
6. Sweden and Denmark probe leaks in Nord Stream gas pipelines
7. Western leaders blame 'deliberate' sabotage after Nordsteam pipeline
8. Israel: Cyber War with Iran is Unparalleled
9. Stop Second-Guessing Joe Biden on Taiwan
10. Ukraine Can Win This War
11. China’s Mistakes Can Be America’s Gain
12. Philippines to shut 175 offshore gambling firms, deport 40,000 Chinese workers
13. ‘Huge problem:’ Iranian drones pose new threat to Ukraine
14. #Reviewing The Inheritance (The Inheritance: America’s Military After Two Decades of War. Mara E. Karlin)
15. New US nuclear sub made for China, Russia war
16. AUKUS and Cyber Capabilities: Alignment of Concepts, Definitions, Capabilities, Norms and Doctrine
Korean News Content:
1. N. Korea blames US for first-use nuclear doctrine
2. Harris' trip to DMZ will highlight U.S. commitment to security of S. Korea: U.S. official
3. Activists urge efforts for launch of N.K. human rights foundation
4. [News Focus] Did media harm nation's integrity? (South Korea)
5. ‘Diplomatic disaster’: Democratic Party calls on Yoon to sack foreign minister
6. USS Ronald Reagan in S. Korean waters for routine exercise: Pentagon
7. Tank, howitzer exports to Poland feared to create arms shortage in Korean military
8. Top S. Korean, US military officers visit US aircraft carrier in combined exercise
9. Envoy to UN says Washington is 'picking on' Pyongyang
10. Hints dropped that USFK might have to help defend Taiwan
11. In Tokyo, Harris calls US-Japan alliance 'a cornerstone'
12. Starving N.Korea Squanders Billions on Developing Nukes