The Foreign Policy Initiative (FPI) is a non-profit, non-partisan tax-exempt organization under Section 501(c)(3) of the U.S. Internal Revenue Code that promotes:
- continued U.S. engagement--diplomatic, economic, and military—in the world and rejection of policies that would lead us down the path to isolationism;
- robust support for America’s democratic allies and opposition to rogue regimes that threaten American interests;
- the human rights of those oppressed by their governments, and U.S. leadership in working to spread political and economic freedom;
- a strong military with the defense budget needed to ensure that America is ready to confront the threats of the 21st century;
- international economic engagement as a key element of U.S. foreign policy in this time of great economic dislocation.